Why not brag a little!?

Oscar

I'm a survivor!

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '07 4:47am PST 
Hey everyone! Still trying to get the ball rolling here...
So.... what better way to start talking than to brag a little bit?
What is your best trick?
Or if you dont "do" tricks, what's something supercool that your people love for you to do?

Hope everyone is doing great!
*woof woof * *wiggle wiggle*
Oscar
Ace

Boxers are Love

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 4:13pm PST 
hi! My mom and I are new here and we think it'd be fun to have this page up and active for us North Carolina Boxers. Soooo...I CAN brag about myself and maybe someone else will read this and join in...Ok, well I can do a few tricks, well, I guess you'd call them tricks. And I owe it all to my Mom because she's taught me everything I know. So, I can sit, stay, lay down, stand, shake, come, drop it(well I can drop all my toys except for my frisbee, which is my favorite and I like for mom and dad to play tug with me when I have it), and "off" for getting off the furniture(although I don't quite get that one because I always get to sleep on the furniture, but I get told "off" if I'm playing with my toys on the furniture..I wish they'd make up their minds!). That's about it for my tricks...my mom has tried to teach me to roll over but has not been persistant enough with me for me to learn it. Ok...it's someone else's turn to brag. Much love,
Ace
Genevieve

Are u lookin at- me?

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:50pm PST 
Well i ♥ to Wig and Wag alllllllllllllll day long!W-I-G-G-L-E-B-U-T-T-S!
Go WIGGLEBUTTS!cheerWell back to the point i ♥ my Mom (Betty) and my sister/owner! Well just wanted to say hi!

Casey

Where's Squishy?

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 11:10am PST 
So Mommy taught me to sit, shake, lay down and is working on me staying at her side when I'm not on a leash. That's a hard one cause I love to run!

I am also an awesome snuggler =)

Boxer wiggles,
Casey
Gracie Ruth

Goofy

Barked: Wed Oct 15, '08 4:40pm PST 
I don't know if this is a trick, but I really love riding around in my brothers stroller. I always am jumping in it, hoping that my owner will take me for a walk.