Bridge Dates!

Maggie Moo!- {{RIP}}

I miss- you...♥

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 10:13pm PST 
This is for us to celebrate (not grieve) the day you crossed over the bridge to have some great fun up herecheer So fill out this form:

EXAMPLE:

Name: Maggie
Year(s): 1st year at the Bridge
Day you crossed: 3-29-07

Thank you!
♥Ange- l- Missy&hearts- ;

The Queen

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 6:18am PST 
I had so much trouble breathing for at least 2 months. Mommy would lay with me, she thought it was asthma like she had (allergies), but one day I continued, and she picked me up, and I weighed nothing. I know she feels bad, but I was tired (17).
Name: Missy
Day you crossed: 12-4-07
Lexi (My- Dearest- Kitty Angel)

Sexy Lexi ; My- Lexi World

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 4:56pm PST 
Mommy loves me and misses me so much - I hear her talking to me and about me everyday reminding my brother on earth how much I am still a part of their lives. I was only a year old when I crossed to the bridge - I wasn't ready to leave home but mommy says I am a special angel and was needed here to play with the other kitties.

Name: Lexi
Day you crossed: 6-17-07

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 2:26pm PST 
Just had my 6 month anniversary yesterday. 1st year at the Bridge. Date crossed 3-9-07
Mini

Minnie Mouse

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 3:43pm PST 
Mini Thomas
Crossed to the bridge Aug 15, 2007
Mini

Minnie Mouse

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 10:19pm PST 
My name is Mini Thomas and I was old and heartbroken and far away from my home. My mommy went away forever and then my human sister went away(Both died) and I had to move from NJ to CO with A family I didn't know and 2 cannine cousins I didn't know. I missed my mommy and wanted to be with her. On Aug 15th of 2007 we were reunited.
ODIE

ODIE A FLASHY- DRESSER

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 6:40pm PST 
HI MY NAME IS ODIE. I WENT TO RAINBOW BRIDGE SEPT 27, 2005. I SURE MISS MY MOM AMD DAD. WE HAD SOME GREAT TIMES TOGETHER.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT I ACCOMPLISH WHILE ON EARTH CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE AT www.odiemybuddy.com
LOVE ODIE
P.S. MOM I LOVE YOU
LADY

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 6:43pm PST 
HI MY NAME IS LADY I WENT TO RAINBOW BRIDGE DEC.15, 2006 NOW I AM WITH MY BROTHER ODIE WHERE WE CAN RUMP AND PLAY AND NO MORE PAIN. JUST HAVE FUN WITH ALL THE OTHER FURRIES.
MOM I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU TOO
LADY

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 6:43pm PST 
HI MY NAME IS LADY I WENT TO RAINBOW BRIDGE DEC.15, 2006 NOW I AM WITH MY BROTHER ODIE WHERE WE CAN RUMP AND PLAY AND NO MORE PAIN. JUST HAVE FUN WITH ALL THE OTHER FURRIES.
MOM I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU TOO
Kacey (Gone- but not- forgotten)

Kacey-aka- Kacey-the-Nutcas- e

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 11:30am PST 
I know my mommy and the rest of the family misses me but I WILL ALWAYS be in their hearts. I had been diagnosed almost a year and half ago w/ chest cancer but the last month was difficult for me and everyone. I remember my mommy & grammie laying with me on the floor day after day making sure I was comfy. They knew it was time to let me go to the rainbow bridge and run wild and free.

I crossed over on Jan 21, 2008. I was 14.5 years old.

Edited by author Tue Jan 29, '08 11:31am PST