Introductions

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 4:23pm PST 
Guess we can say a little about ourselves here...

I'm a sassy, saucy challenge for my Mama but she loves me & tells me I'm just too smart for my own goodbig laugh
Toby

I'm sooo cute!

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 4:50pm PST 
Nice to meet you Josie!!applause

Hi i am Toby! I love to run and play with my brothers and sisters. I like to play fetch and go swimming. I don't really care for going on walks, my backyard is big enough for me to run in! If we aren't already pals, send me a request or sign my guestbook!

Thanks,
Tobydancingdancing
♥Mist- y♥

Tummy rubs?

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:00pm PST 
I can't believe you don't like walks! I love walks, and road trips, but the best thing of all is TREATS!!! Oh, by the way, my name is Misty and I'll be two this month!

Oreo(in loving memory)

They didn't stop- they just kept- on going

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 9:35am PST 
HI misty! I love walks! I used to always run out the door when my mommy opened it. I would run and run. But i would always come back. But this one time i didn't and i got hit bye a car. Thats how i died...frownfrown
Josie

Too cute for- words

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 12:25pm PST 
I just finally got big enough for a collar so soon I'll get to walk too!applause
Once I started growing I can't seem to stop!

By the way...I looooove kitties!
Heeeeerrrrreee kitty kitty!kitty
PJ Belly

CHUGGALICIOUS!!!- !!!!!

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 9:42pm PST 
I am PJ and I am a CHUG (chihuahua/pug hybrid) and although I love to run everywhere, so far I am not really happy about being on a leash to be walked ... yet. Fortunately there are plenty of family dogs in this pack for me to chase and get some exercise, but mama still brings out the leash as she seems determined to walk me shrug

Edited by author Sat Jul 14, '07 9:53pm PST

Odie

Deputy Dawg

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '07 9:49pm PST 
Hello, I cannot really tell you who I have been, my family only met me about four months ago when they rescued me, but for now I am Odie and I love to walk! I love it so much I jump higher than the door know when they get my leash and say we are going. I love it so much I wear my harness as often as possible. My family says I seem to be happy with the harness on... well ... SURE cause I know it means I will go for a walk again ... sometime snoopy
Missy

You gonna eat- that?

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '07 10:30am PST 
I like to go for walks around the block with my gir, because she is so nice when my little self gets tired she carries me home laugh out loud
Pup-pup

Don't come any- closer!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 7:09pm PST 
Yes yes yes! WAlks my favorite!!!! But my mommy doesnt enjoy taking me for walks that often because i was abused. i am not very friendly towards strangers. I growl, bark and even try to attack! I know its pretty bad, but were working on it.

Love,
PUp-pupconfused
Antigone- Grace

Circus Dog

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '07 8:06pm PST 
I LOVE ICE!!! I also love toys. I like to gather all the toys in the room and lay on them. Who cares if someone else is playing with them?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2