Introduce yourself

Harrdy

"The Puppies Are- Here!"

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 5:06pm PST 
The Admin me would like to know a little about you like your Birthday and/or adopt day. On behalf of the whole group we would like to celebratepartypartyparty
Louis- Vuitton

Louis - everyone must- love me!

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '07 2:36pm PST 
Hello everyone! I joined the other day but didn't have a chance to properly introduce myself!
I am Louis and I live in Texas, my birthday is December 27th and according to my mom I am a very spoiled little doggie. But I am so much fun and so cute that it makes it okay.
Stormy-Servi- ce/Therapy- Dog CGC

Nobody puts Baby- in a corner.

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 12:13am PST 
Hi everyone, my name is Stormy. I'm almost 5 months old. I'm also one of the winners for the Splish Splash Photo Contest by Sergeant pet products. My mom was really excited about that.cheer I sure hope to make lots of new friends.

Stormy

TAZ

DEVIL BOY

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 10:41am PST 
hi my name is taz i'm a shih poo not a pure bred shih tzu. but my mom says that makes me special. i look like a shih tzu with curly hair. my birthday is feb 4,2008. so i'm 1 year old right now. i'm feisty and like to get into trouble somehow according to mom.blue dog
Sparky

Sparky the- Wonder Pet

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 7:27pm PST 
Hi! Im Sparky. I joined yesterday and thought i would inturduce myself! My Woof day is June 24 and Im 3 years old!

Thanks
Sparky
Loki

I'm a Loki Dog!

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 7:02pm PST 
Hi Guys!
My name is Loki and we just joined! My birthday is July 19, 2005 so I just turned 4!! We live in Kansas City. We are very happy we found a cool place like dogster and even better...lots of other adorable shih tzus like me!

We can't wait to get to know all of you. wave
Rocky

Bouncey Boy

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 8:00am PST 
Hello My name is Rocky! I am 3/4 Shih Tzu and 1/4 maltese. My father was an undersized Shih Tzu and because of this I am smaller than normal. I am 8 inches tall and weigh 9.2 lbs My long flowing, silky hair is black and white. I was born on October 16, 2009 so I will be 1 soon. I went to my first home in December and was named Rocky after the bulldozer on Bob the Builder by a 3 year old. I went to my forever home with mommy a week before ChristmasB
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:42am PST 
Hello everyone my name is Lulu i'm a 3 year old shih tzu, me birthday is on the 20th March.wave