PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Dakota

Kota Bear

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 9:16am PST 
Hello Everyone! My Name is Dakota Bear. My nickname is Kota. I'm new to Dogster and to this group. My birthday is Aug 29, 2010. I found my forever home right before Christmas and love my mom! She not only got me but also got my brothersmile Not only am I getting used to my new environment, but my mom is getting used to us to! I'm hoping to find some friends so that we can share advice and expeirences cause we're both new to this!

So far I love to run around the yard with my brother. When my mom and Kid brother is home we get to come inside and play. Thunder and I get a little rowdy at times but we both are so happy at our new home! I tend to stay outside more and not so sure about the male aldult humans. And I hate it when my mom puts the leash on me.....she's hoping i'll learn to like it one day.......

Edited by author Sun Jan 9, '11 9:18am PST

Thunder- Struck

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 9:26am PST 
Hello everyone!

My name is Thunder Struck. The pup above me is my brother Dakota. We love our new home and our humans. Its all new experiences for all of us and we are all about exploring! I love to be inside and around my family and cry when i'm alone. My brother Kota on the other hand loves to go out by himself. My mom has been trying to teach us some manners and I am picking up real quick (love those treats!) I hope we can make some new friends, looking forward to meeting all of you!
Rayne

I'll talk your- ears off for- what I want.

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 9:34am PST 
Hi there! My name is Rayne. I was born Nov 2nd 2008 which makes me the youngest (only by 4 months). I am a tough girl that can hunt down any rodent that should not be in the yard but I'm still a princess that likes to get what I want. I have so much love to share with everyone I meet but I stay devoted to my momma.
My 1st family loved me but was not able to give me all the attention a Husky needs. My new mommy adopted me on Jun 12th 2009 and since then life it’s so awesome! I have to inspect new things with my mouth (chewing) which can get me in trouble, but my new mommy always makes sure I have all the bones/chew-sticks/etc I need to make better chewing choices. Sometimes she lets me trade up chew sticks to the best invention ever, KONGs! I will tell you from my own lips (Arh-roo-row) when it's time for the next event of the day or if I need to go outside in the middle of the night (happens).

Overall my momma spoils and loves me. Who can ask for more?
Rayne dog walklittle angel

Hayllo

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '11 5:13pm PST 
Hi everyone wave my name is HayLlo ... I`m about 3 months ... Playful and energetic husky hehehehe... my mom got me when i was 8 weeks old from harvard, il... its so nice to be here at dogsters.. too bad cant see the rest of my family (spark and the rest of the golden retrievers my mom has) coz they are in the Philippines.. And now mom lives here in he US... its kinda heart break for her to leave the crew behind.. but nothing to worry coz my mom`s mommy takes good care of them smile... Anyways... too much story big laugh ... Im happy to be part of your group .. Thanks and hope you could add me as your furiend pleaseeeeeeee .thanks... go Huskies cheer dog walk
ANOOKs page- w/ lil'- sister MEI

Snow Beasts

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 2:12am PST 
HI i know that it has had no activity but we are doing it anyways, Sound off ANOOK happy, playful, social and loving Husky with way to much fur MEISHA happy, social and love to give kisses to everyone. and i love getting into mischief.
Loki

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 11:57pm PST 
Hello! I'm new to Dogster, I just recently joined when my Wife and I got our first Siberian Husky Puppy! We both have been around lots of dogs in our lives, but we have never owned one together. We are both new to the Siberian Husky breed and to puppies in general.

Loki is 9 weeks old now and has been with us for a week. He's been quite the handful, but we're working really hard to get him trained so that he can be an obedient member of the community!

Thanks!
Mishka

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 6:45pm PST 
Hello
wave

My name is Mishka and I am an alaskan husky. My new owners Suni and Aaron were told I was about 11 months old when they got me. They got me in Kingman, Arizona through my mommy's best friend because her room mates dog was really mean to me. She was what the humans called a fat chi-wa-wa (that's how I think its spelled). My mommy's best friend told us that she rescued me from a man that was going to shoot me because he didn't want me anymore. After I have come to live with my new mommy and daddy I have wondered how some humans can be so mean to innocent animals like myself. My adoption date is March 11, 2011 I had a lot of behavior issues that needed to be worked on but of course who wouldn't have behavior issues after what I have been through. Now I am enjoying my new life with my fur-brothers and fur-sister!
Luna

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:16pm PST 
Hi everybody!!!

My name is Luna. I'm a 9 month old Siberian Husky. My birthday is December 22, 2011. Mishka is my older sister. My mommy got me when I was only 3 weeks old because my biological mommy's owner wasn't taking good care of us and was selling us when we were that young. eek My mommy didn't really want to take me but she said that if she didn't I could have died for not getting the proper nutrition. My mommy is a Veterinary technician and thought that my health was better off in her hands than the man that owned my biological mom. And you know, she was right. She had weaned me herself and started my training when I was 8 weeks. I have changed so much since I was 3 weeks. I was just black and white. Well now I have red behind my ears, the underside of my tail, and the hock area on my back legs. I have two different colored eyes. My left eye is ice blue and my right eye is a golden amber color. I like to pick on my two older brothers who are dachshunds and annoy my older sister mishka. I also like swimming in the pool and play in the mud at the doggy park. Thanks for your time cheer
Ghost

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 2:18pm PST 
Hello everyone!

I'm Ghost, and I believe I am the youngest one around here! Yep I am only 5 weeks old as you can see from my picture!
I am from Italy and I am the highest energy level pup of my litter! My brothers and sister are waaay much calmer but I just want to awruuuh all day and see things and do things and ... Ok I am tired and need some sleep now.
My new dad and mommy will pick me up saturday (I cant wait!) and we just wanted to say hello to everyone as the community in dogster has helped us alot understanding my breed and getting ready for this long adventure we'r starting togheter! I'll be seeing you all soon! snoopyAwruuh! wave

Oh .. I forgot to mention, I can't wait to met my new brother and sister ''Les Cats'' , so scared confused

Edited by author Thu Oct 4, '12 2:19pm PST

Katana

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 3:56pm PST 
Hi there! I am a new husky owner and new to dogster as well. My name is Alex and my husky is Katana, born July 28th 2012. She is 5 months old and very lazy! We also have a german shepherd mix, Machete who is one year. Im experiencing a husky for the first time and looking to learn more about the breed!wave
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5