Page Links: 1  2  
Ajax

Born to eat!

Barked: Tue May 29, '07 12:04am PST 
mine is my squeeky toys
Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 4:21am PST 
I like anything that you can chew, chew, chew & if it squeaks thats even better. My fave at the moment is funny face--Im on my second one as I chewed a hole in the original & the squeaker came out.Mum is happy that the supermarket has plenty in stock.
Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 4:22am PST 
I like anything that you can chew, chew, chew & if it squeaks thats even better. My fave at the moment is funny face--Im on my second one as I chewed a hole in the original & the squeaker came out.Mum is happy that the supermarket has plenty in stock.

Paddy

Paddy The- Brave!

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 4:25am PST 
Lucky

Hellraiser

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 3:59pm PST 
i really like toys that are made out of rope. I love to tug with my sister Lucy.
Gus

Gus - aka Sean Connery

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 4:55pm PST 
I love to devour any toy. My favourites are ones with squeakers. I chew at the thing until I get the squeaker out. Then, I chew the rest of the toy up into little pieces and get my humans to throw them.
Ginger

Ginger

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '07 7:57pm PST 
i love anything that squeaks
Pilot

Bark?

Barked: Thu May 8, '08 4:58am PST 
My human buys me lots of toys, and I do especially love squeaky toys, but secretly my favourite toys are the ones I find myself. My human calls them many names: pens, toilet rolls (with or without paper), essays, socks, underpants, tissues (preferably used and found on the street) and gluesticks.
Minty

Protecting my- pack, no matter- the danger

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 5:06pm PST 
My favourite toy is a rubber squeeky chicken, that doesn't look much like a chicken, unless its a plucked, stretched one. BOL
buddy

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 10:37pm PST 
mine is currently rawhide chew sticks
then my dad will say I'm going to get your bane.
then I will run away or play growl at him when he grabs it

what fun
buddybig grinway to godog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2