Harrdy

"The Puppies Are- Here!"

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 8:00am PST 
I say Dry food. Wet food is gross!
Harrison

It's All About- ME!

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 4:36pm PST 
wave

We use mostly dry but it is mixed with 2 teaspoon's of wet, it is quite yummy cause mom changes the flavours for us every week!

Hugs
Harrison
Stormy-Servi- ce/Therapy- Dog CGC

Nobody puts Baby- in a corner.

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 12:14am PST 
We use dry food but I get cooked chicken mixed with mine. It's really yummy!

Amber

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 5:48pm PST 
Well wet food is bad for dog's teeth especially shih tzus since they are prone to teeth problems
Goofy

Me is a BIG- Dog,in a- smallish package

Barked: Sat Jul 26, '08 7:48pm PST 
We use dry food but I am special (in a good way, im not retarted.Nothing against retarted dogs.)and i get cooked chicken with mine!YUMMblue dog
Honey AKA- Sissy

Barked: Thu Nov 6, '08 4:17am PST 
We think Dry kibble is better for the teeth because the wet food and semi moist food packs around the back teeth and causes decay, i do had a couple of teaspoons of wet food to honeys dry food though and mix it through
TAZ

DEVIL BOY

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 10:25am PST 
my mom gives a serving of dry food mix with 1 or 2 teaspoon of wet in the morning. she gives my just dry for supper. which makes me mad since i want wet all the time. mom does this because she knows too much is bad for shih tzus teeth even though i'm only 1/2 but i favor the shih tzus the most.
Sparky

Sparky the- Wonder Pet

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 8:10am PST 
DRY. I love dry food. Momma was watching the news one day and it said wet food made lots of dogs really sick. Did any one else here that?
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:46am PST 
I like both dry and wet mum prefers me to eat dry but i prefer wet like chicken and mince.