Bones are given out

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Max

To the Max!!!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 8:14pm PST 
I have given out the corresponding number of bones for your teams wins (if those occurred these past few days). For the Syracuse dogs, I already gave you your bone for tonight. Nice game!
For those who haven't told me your teams, let me know so you can get a bone if they win!

Max
Angel- Captain,- Macaroni

Cowcats Rock

Barked: Wed Feb 28, '07 9:32am PST 
The University of Tennessee Volunteers, both men and women. What a game last night, it is always good when any UT team beats Florida. How about Pat Summitt in the cheerleader outfit singing Rocky Top??? cheer
Radar

Victory Is- Mine!!

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 7:20am PST 
Woo- Hoo! Memphis beat UTEP in a closer than it should have been game last night. But at least they won.cheer

MacTavish

Tavish - gotta love my- cuteness!

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 10:10am PST 
And the Vols beat the Gators! Makes it even sweeter!!

Go Vols!!!

cheercheercheer
Duncan HBL- (Our Special- Angel)

The Shadow

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '07 11:41pm PST 
UNLV beat New Mexico Wednesday night.laugh out loud
Duncan
Max

To the Max!!!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 1:12pm PST 
We beat UCLA!!!!!! I'll give out bones for Monday-Saturday's wins later tonight. dancing

Max
Empress- Mimi-10/11/9- 5?-6/24/10

North of the- Rainbow Bridge

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '07 3:07pm PST 
Woo-Hooo!! Wisconsin beat Michigan!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Duncan HBL- (Our Special- Angel)

The Shadow

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '07 12:21pm PST 
UNLV beat Colorado State last night in its final game of the season. The women's team won also.
Duncan
Radar

Victory Is- Mine!!

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '07 6:38am PST 
Memphis beat SMU Saturday night to end the season an undefeated 16-0 in conference play! C-USA tournament starts Wednesday, Tigers have a bye and will start the tournament Thursday night! way to go
Max

To the Max!!!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '07 6:40pm PST 
Bones have been given for the last week! Sorry I was late, this weekend was really busy (unfortunately, a friend suddenly passed away, so Mom and Dad were busy). Mom's eating dinner in front of me (teryaki chicken and rice) and I'm begging. It's not fair!

Max
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2