Mountain Lake Inn, New Hampshire B&B

Rosco

The Schnoodle

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 4:23pm PST 
Hi All,
Shadow and I just got back from a great weekend get-away with our parents. We spent two nights in a bed and breakfast in Bradford, New Hampshire called the Mountain Lake Inn.

It was so great! The inn keeper, Bob, has a 3-year-old border collie named Buddy, and we got to play with him a lot. He even came for walks in the 160 acres of woods behind the inn.

It was nice and snowy--it had been so cold that the 400 acre lake accross the road was completely frozen. The ice was at least a foot thick, and people were ice fishing and riding snow mobiles on the lake, so our parents let us run around on the lake too. It was really fun--Shadow and I slipped a lot at first, but then we got the hang of it.

The inn and Bob really are pet friendly--there weren't any silly rules about where Shadow and I could go in the house. We got to sit with our parents in the lounge area and run around off leash in the front yard. We even slept in the giant bed!

If your parents are looking for a great weekend away and you live in New England, we highly recommend the Mountain Lake Inn.

~Rosco