i was treated bad...

shirley

Too old to care,- but LOVING!!

Barked: Sat Jan 27, '07 4:18pm PST 
shock but i'm ok now...

i couldve went to a shelter, but i was lucky & my person saw me on the road & kept me! eek

my persons think anyone who mistreats should be taken to jail. why would someone treat a dog bad?? when you see one, how can you resist them?!
Hailee *Rest- In Peace*

Rub Muh Belly,- Pawleeze!

Barked: Sat Jan 27, '07 4:49pm PST 
I was also neglected. I'm glad you have a home now. That's what I'm trying to get. My owner died. His girlfriend just kept me outside. She would occasionally throw food on the ground for me. When I got to the shelter, I didn't even know how to eat out of a bowl. Things are looking up now. I'm sure I'll find a home.
Cookie

Wanna play?

Barked: Sun Feb 11, '07 9:23am PST 
I was treated bad too. cry I was thin and underweight, and I had kennel cough. Then a really nice person (my mommy) came and bought me, and she saved my life!! snoopy She took me to the vet and made me healthy! I had to take a lot of pills (yuck!) but in the end, it was worth it, because I got all better! My mommy said I almost died because I was so sick! Thankfully she rescued me just in time and made me all better! Now I live a very happy life. big grin My brother Bubbles was lucky because he wasn't as sick as me. He started to get kennel cough, but my mommy came and rescued him too! He only had to have a little bit of medication, and then he got better. I'm glad he didn't get as sick as me, because I don't think he would've made it because he was so small. Now we're both really spoiled and happy! puppy