Earn You Paws!

Lola Lucille

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 9:13pm PST 
Okay, this week we will earn our "paws" if you haven't already. How this will work is the good doggie deeds you have done throughout your life will me portrayed as "paws". Here's my example:

P: Front Right: We foster a pit bull puppy and their mommy for a pit bull rescue they were infected with parvo, than we helped aware other owners the risks of parvo

A:Front Left: We ran in the Paw Pounder Walk for the shelter Charity and volunteered at this event

W: Back Right: We took a vicious Chihuahua from the pound that was only hours away from being and placed him in a forever home.

S: Back Left: We always volunteer at our local shelter and help place the dogs in rescues. We are always trying to find shelter dogs their own place to call home!
Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Sat Jan 20, '07 11:28am PST 
P: Front Right: We have resued an abused Beagle from an animal shelter
A:Front Left: We crocheted and donated blankets to the Animal Shelter.
W: Back Right: For "Make a Difference Day" we held a doggie food drive, and donated the food to the animal shelter
S: Back Left: We recently started volunteering at the shelter
Angel

Miss Tiny H iny

Barked: Tue Jan 30, '07 11:01am PST 
P- Front Right~~ in 2002 we raised $1100.00 for the Coastal Humane Society. (St. Patty's Day Dog Walk in the Parade)

A-Front Back ~~In 2003 we raised $1400.00+ for the Coastal
Humane Society. (St. Patty's Day Dog Walk in the Parade)

W-Back Right~~In 2004 we raised $900.00+ for the Coastal Humane Society. (St. Patty's Day Dog Walk in the Parade) Would
have raised more, but my stalker kinda screwed up everything.

S-Back Left~~In 2005 we raised $270.00+ for the Coastal Humane
Society. (St. Patty's Day Dog Walk in the Parade) No longer at
work....but did manage to hit up my businesses for $$.
Gathered $2700.00 worth of supplies for United Animal Nations
Emergency Animal Response to be trucked to Mississippi after
Hurricane Katrina. Had 13 businesses donate these supplies. Took
them to Greenville, NC to the Mid-Atlantic Regional Director for
shipment to Mississippi............... smile

Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Sun Feb 4, '07 7:08am PST 
P: Front Right: We rescued and fostered an abused Pom for a couple of months and found him a wonderful family
A:Front Left: We baked Christmas dog cookies and biscuits and gave them as a special gift to doggies in the CACC by our house
W: Back Right: We donated a bunch of toys and blankets to the animal shelter
S: Back Left: We eaised Puppy Mill awareness around mommy's job, neighborhood and school! dancing
*~*Abby*~*- (RIP- 2004-2012)

Stunning

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '07 1:48pm PST 
P- Front Right: Momma raised money for the Stop Puppy Mill Campaign.

A- Front Left: Mom wrote the Postmaster General asking if he could make a Stop Puppy Mills stamp.

W- Back Right: We walked in the Parade of Greys to raise money for our greyhound adoption group.

S- Back Left: We donated a gift basket to the Jacksonville Humane Society when their building burned down.

Edited by author Sat Jun 9, '07 1:50pm PST