PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELD HERE!

♥Hal- lie♥- Rest I

Saw it, Wanted- it, Threw a Fit,- GOT IT!

Barked: Sun Jan 14, '07 10:30am PST 
Hey diva's! If your new, PLEASE introduce yourself here, so we can know you better!big grin

GO diva's!cheer
Tori - Have you seen me?

I'm missing

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:05pm PST 
Hi everypup! My name is Tori. My mom has been frantically looking for me since 2002. But she still hasn't given up hope. puppy

I have a new little brother, that I hope to meet soon. His name is Shilo he's only 7 weeks old right now. And I also have a sister Lucy. She joined this group too. But that's not all of my critter family. There's Chili the chinchilla. Sylvyn and Randall our twin brother cats. And Beatrix. She's older than me - 12!
♥Hal- lie♥- Rest I

Barked: Sat Jan 20, '07 7:31am PST 
Oh, Tori I hope your mommy finds you soon!
I'm so glad you joined the group and thanks for entering the contest...we're still working on this group so there will be some new contests in the future!big grin

I hope you enjoy the group!
~Hallie

Bella

I love to give- kisses!!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 24, '07 5:13pm PST 
Hey I'm Bella! I am four months old and I live with my mommy and daddy! I have one cat sister and one cat brother, and I like to pick on them both everyday! My mom is hoping when I get a little older I can get my CGC, so I am learning lots of new stuff everyday! I love love love to give kisses and I love to play with pups!
♥Hal- lie♥- Rest I

Barked: Sun Jan 28, '07 5:16pm PST 
Hi Bella! I'm so glad you joined! You are most definitely a star Diva - would you like a special banner for your dogster page as a welcome? wave
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Mon Jan 29, '07 4:59am PST 
I'm sienna! I'm the diva of the house. That means I get what I want when I want it. Most often it's the bed. I mean MY bed. Queen size of course. I am seven years old and I was a mama before I was adopted. Don't know where my puppies are, as they did not come to the pound with me. I have a brother Zuki who I like to wrestle and play tug-of-war with. There also is a cat living here who seems to think I am her best friend. My favorite things to do are: snuggle under the covers with mommy, read with daddy, run wild in the field, beat up my brother, play with squeaky toys, and basically get pampered. I don't really like baths, although I do like being clean. I also like wearing my fleece jacket when it gets cold.

That kind of sums it up. I have a pretty good life!cheer
Ruby

Too- fast for- you!

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 12:12pm PST 
Hello everydog! I'm Ruby and I love fashion, glamour, glitz and gloss! If I could, I'd have every outifit in the whole world! I love Prada and Louis Vuitton (me and my sis say 'Chewy Vuitton')! I have a sister called Jessie and she's my BFF. We are totally inseparable! Can't wait to meet more diva dogs! cheer

Love,
Ruby (a spoiled princess pooch)
Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '07 12:14pm PST 
Hello everydog! I'm Jessie and I love fashion, glamour, glitz and gloss! I love Louis Vuitton (me and my sis say 'Chewy Vuitton')! I have a sister called Ruby and she's my BFF. We are totally inseparable! Can't wait to meet more diva dogs! cheer

Love,
Jessie (yet another spoiled princess pooch)
Lily

As sweet as lily- the flower!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 1:34am PST 
Hi there! This is Lily. I am a major Diva. I love to pose for pictures and love to have company because I get all the attention. I love kisses and love to munch on baby carrots.

Love, Lily cloud 9snoopy
Zoe

I love life and- love

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 3:25pm PST 
my name is zoe... im divalishous