Please tell us your best "Devil Deed"

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Thu Jan 11, '07 9:28pm PST 
I guess I will go first. Right after my mommy spent over $1,000 for a new mattress set, I tore up the mattress set to shreds. Mommy did not have camera at the time and did not get to take pictures of my misdoings.
Duncan HBL- (Our Special- Angel)

The Shadow

Barked: Thu Jan 11, '07 10:03pm PST 
Well, I was staying at my Auntie Lynne's for the weekend while my mom and dad were visiting my human sisters in California. Now, mind you. I'm a perfect gentleman except for that one weekend. The meatloaf made me do it: a horrible incident which, unfortunately, my Auntie Lynne stepped in. cry
Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

in dog training- jerk\'s a noun- not a ver

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 12:42pm PST 
BOL!! laugh out loud You guys are BAD!!!!!

My best deed? Hmmm.....so many to choose from.....

At one of my first agility fun matches, I suddenly lost my mind, grabbed one of the plastic course markers & took off running. I ran around & around the ring, taking jumps & running through tunnels & not one of the 4 or so people(including my human & our agility trainer) could stop me!! The harder the crowd laughed, the faster I ran & the more my human wanted to drop dead of embarrassement. Well, after several minutes, they finally cornered me in a tunnel, but do you think I would come out? No way!! No amount of treats or toys or yelling would make me come out of hiding. Eventually, they hauled me out of the tunnel, in which I conveniently left the marker behind in....where one of the... ehhmmm...elderly humans had to crawl through to retrieve. Needless to say, we weren't invited back!!!snoopy

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Sat Jan 13, '07 3:29pm PST 
I am so glad that I am not the only bad dog around. big grin
Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

in dog training- jerk\'s a noun- not a ver

Barked: Mon Jan 22, '07 8:31am PST 
Not even close Abbie!!! Although the mattress story was pretty good...applause

Edited by author Mon Jan 22, '07 8:32am PST