Think I'm part German Shepherd?

Rusty

Can't we all- just play a- little longer?

Barked: Thu Dec 28, '06 9:51pm PST 
Hey! I think my mom has narrowed me down to a second breed (I'm definitely Jack Russell), what do you think about German Shepherd? I'm going by my coloring on that....and the fact that I found a friend who looks almost exactly like me except she's bigger and she's a German Shepherd/Rhodesian Ridgeback. Help me out! smile
Bonnie-in- loving- memory 99-08

It's a dog's- life

Barked: Thu Jan 11, '07 6:57pm PST 
You very well could have some german shepherd in you. The colouring and face seems right.
My parents finally nailed me down to a german shepherd and a black lab, but who really knows, hmmmmm
Callie NPC,- DBE, STCH,- LP1, CR

100% pure Love- Sponge Attention- Hound!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 11:26pm PST 
Rusty - GSD is definitely a possibility, but so is Min Pin and maybe (just maybe) a Beagle.

Bonnie - From your coloring, I'd say your parents could also add Husky to your mix. (Mom thinks I might have some GSD and/or Husky blood, too - I have these lovely tan shadings on my ears, neck and upper back that definitely don't come from a Lab or Black & Tan Coon!)

baka

i'm a lover not- a fighter

Barked: Sat Feb 24, '07 4:46pm PST 
i have the same story. i was deemed "not adoptable" too. but we were lucky to find good parents with a lot of patience. i am part german shepherd but i don't think you are. your face looks like it has a rott mix. either way you look great.
Pedro

Im a princess,- Bow before me!

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '07 7:53pm PST 
I just read an article on DNA testing to find out what makes up your mixed breed. The article is in the May 2007 Dog Fancy magazine. The web site is www.metamorphixinc.com. It says it cost $65.The test sounds easy, they send you a kit. You take a cotton swab inside the mouth and send it back. If you really want to know what you are check it out.
Tiki

German Shepherd- , Basenji Size

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 4:56am PST 
yeah. i think you could have some german shepherd. you defiantley have the colors. and just becuase your small, doesn't mean that u can't have GS in u. I am a german shepherd thats a Basenji size! ha!dog