General Pointer chat

(Page 1 of 596: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 4:45pm PST 
Spike, I see you've already been opening gifts! Lucky dude! I haven't seen anything appear under that tree in the house and my stocking is still empty. But on Sunday on the way to the park for a walk, the parents stopped at Cosmo's bakery for dogs (no relation). They usually take me in with them, but this time they left me in the car and came out all giggley with packages. This is a good sign!
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 6:58pm PST 
Lucky Dog! We walked by a house tonight that is all lit up and there is a live Santa sitting on the porch waving to the neighbors. I heard them talking about going to get my picture taken with Santa this weekend. I stayed up late last night writing my wish list. I hope to get a new jacket from Ruff Wear. It's 60 bones though. Seems kinda expensive. But I am worth it.
Olley

To pee...or not- to pee

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 8:55pm PST 
Good idea on the general pointer chat Cosmo. Our mall has Dog w/ Santa Pics too. Mom went to the mall tonight just to check it out (without us) and she said that there were about 40 dogs in line! She said that there were even dogs with flashing light up sweaters & collars. We might get our pic taken next week- I hope that santa's lap is big enough for 3 big dogs!

Edited by author Tue Dec 12, '06 8:56pm PST

Scout: - Always in- our hearts

Got- Aloha?

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 9:30pm PST 
phew... I'm happy to have the general chat too... soo confusing with soooo many conversations going on... was my post in how much do you wiegh... vote for scout.... pointer pity... henry ate a guzmillion pills.... egads! So much to keep up with!

::circles and lies down::: I'll be here a while.
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 4:59am PST 
I got my loot from my Dogster pal Vinny. We had a Secret Santa gift exchange in another group. It was like a second Christmas! Mommy didn't want to open the box but you just can't "hide" things from pointers. I just kept going to the box and standing over it. BOL!

No pics for me with Santa Paws....I'm shy...NOT! I don't like going shopping.
Crispy

Sleeping is a- competitive- sport!

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 6:58am PST 
I wish there was a place where doggies could take pictures with Santa.... but Mom says I get too excited. Sometimes, even at my old age, I'm too much for her to handle!

SPIKE! We got your gifts in the mail! I absolutely love them, and Mom thinks the card was adorable! Yours should arrive any day now.
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 8:32am PST 
Don't tell Daisy, Crispy she got the same things but her Mombot won't let her open the package! BOL! I wanted one too but there were only two left in the store! I hope you are sharing with Little.
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 9:20am PST 
Glad you like the general chat idea. We can still do separate threads for our big issues.

I'm feeling jealous and annoyed with Mom, since she felt too overwhelmed with volunteer work, singing and general holiday stuff to get me in on any of the exchanges. You guys are having so much fun. The good news is that the ladies next door love me and always call us over just before Christmas and they have tons of presents and treats for me. Of couse I act like a general loon while opening things, which makes everyone happy. I aim to please!
Crispy

Sleeping is a- competitive- sport!

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 1:03pm PST 
BOL! Well Daisy gets to wait til Christmas. Mom said that I could open this present early... but I have to wait for all my other ones til Christmas! I hope Santa Paws brings me really neat stuff. And yes, me and Little are sharing.. well most of the time.. you know how brothers are!
SPIKE

I was- BORN To- RUN

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 2:03pm PST 
Maybe next year Cosmo. At least you'll have fun at your neighbors!
  (Page 1 of 596: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]