Clear Creek Forest

(Page 1 of 261: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Fri Oct 6, '06 11:30pm PST 
Hello pups!
This is a beautiful woodland area right in the heart of downtown!

Feel free to enjoy the forest with your friends and loved ones!

Enjoy splashing around in the beautiful creek and waterfall. Explore the caves in our small mountain and run in the fields! Try out the hiking trails and watch the sunset from the benches at amazing Look out points!

Look up at the great mountain face, and see the brilliant carving! Its digger, the wonder from down under! He's dogsters superhero and hes here to save the day! Take a moment and think about everypups favorite Hero.

Remember to keep an eye out for the northern lights at night!

The Angel Tree
This tree is a beautiful willow that stretches far into the sky! Sit in the shade underneath and dream away. Look closely and you just might see the smiling faces of all of downtown's Angels etched into the branches.

Gizmo's Pond
This is a small peaceful turquoise pond, that sparkles with sunlight even on rainy days. Come here to for comfort, love or even just to be left along with your thoughts. This pond represents all of the love felt between the dogs here in downtown.

Edited by author Mon Jun 18, '07 11:35am PST

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 10:01am PST 
Wow, this place is awesome! Are those rabbits I see running through the woods? I hope Rilie will arrange another big concert at the bandshell!
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 10:15am PST 
Thanks biscuit!
I think they are rabbits!!
watch for the birds and squirrels too!
I hope theres a concert!

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 10:47am PST 
*tilts head* Did you say birdies?
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 10:57am PST 
Bol I sure did!
Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 11:02am PST 
Oh I love chasing little birdies at the dog park. They're the tiny little brown ones. I sneak up on them like a cat would. Then they fly into the pine trees and I jump up to try and get them. I can jump 5 feet high! Mommy says if I get stuck in a tree she's leaving me there. BOL.

Gee it's so nice and peaceful here Buddy. It's a little too dramatic for me today in Crushes. *Rolls around on soft green grass.* Ahh!
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 11:11am PST 
bol i like forests.. so calm!!
yeah its a little much! but oh well
Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 11:12am PST 
We have a big pond downtown where I live and a forest around it. It's nice because sometimes we go walking in there. All those scents! It's like beagle Nirvana.
Buddy ☮

Ducks Are My- Nemeses

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 11:24am PST 
Bol biscuit!!
Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Sat Oct 7, '06 5:01pm PST 
Hey Buddy! Nice place!
  (Page 1 of 261: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]