Welcome

Digger ~In- Loving- Memory~

Australian pride- ;D [<3 Sunny]

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 2:05am PST 
WELCOME...DIGGING DOGS!!!Hope you guys have fun!!!
Love,
Digger
Spike

Can't keep- Houdini locked- up.

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 8:43am PST 
Hello Digger. How's it going? Do you find you get caught more digging when you forget to wash your nose after snuffling around in the dirt?

I've noticed I get caught more when I dig in the shale, because it turns my nose all orange and it's really noticable. Easy digging though, that shale is nice and loose. Not as nice as digging in the snow, but at least it doesn't give me an ice cream headache.
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 8:53am PST 
Hi everypup! I just love to dig. My favorite place to go is the park, I like to dig in the sand, it feels so nice on my toes wink

Samson Lee

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 9:05am PST 
I love to dig I Dug Like 7 holes on the same day I love the group I gotta group called a breed apart think you can join? Samson

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 12:53pm PST 
I normally don't get caught cause I escape during the night. BOL!!!
Last night I escaped Boy was I cunning...knocked the fence over!
Then I ran like the wind!!!
I got caught in the morning but it was a good walk.

THANXS FOR JOINING PUPS!!
Duke

Did- someone say- walk?

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 6:27pm PST 
Wow, Digger, you really know who to escape like a pro!! My sister escaped last week, so know mom and dad are worried when they go to work. By the way, can you send her an invitation for the group, too? http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=341895&j=t

Thanks!! Duke
Brody

The best things- come in little- packages

Barked: Wed Sep 27, '06 6:48am PST 
Thanks for the invite Digger! I love to dig!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 27, '06 11:54pm PST 
No probs Brody! I saw one of your digging pictures and thought you just had to come into this group!
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '08 4:22pm PST 
I just recently figured out that one of our neighbors has birds. (Ducks, peacocks, turkeys, . . .) Now whenever I escape, I'm probably gonna run there. Mommy is very thankful for a fenced in yard.

Orange clay. That's pretty hard to hide from mommy after I dig. I usually can lick it off before I wait by the door to go in, but I have a few wrinkles that I just can't reach with my tongue. My mom was so desperate to get me to stop digging in this one spot that she put a big plank of heavy wood over it. What was I suppose to do? Ignore it? Well no, I dug right under it and kept going with my hole. Sometimes, my black nose even looks completely orange from the clay.

Puggle loves!puppy

Annie