What branch of the military is your human a part of?

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Fri Aug 18, '06 5:32am PST 
My daddy is in the Army National Guard. He served in Iraq for one year. He has been in for over six years now. Let's hear your stories.
Wizzer D.- Couch

BALL, BALL,- FIZZIE, MOMMY,- BALL

Barked: Fri Aug 18, '06 5:10pm PST 
HEy there and welcome to the group!
My mommy is in the Army, she is not home right now, daddy says she is in some big sandbox somewhere, but i don't get it (after all i am just a pup, he he he).
She has been in the army for just about three years and we live at fort campbell, Ky.
Daddy told me that mommy should be coming home soon, i can't wait to see her again, i mis her so much!
Elliot

I am larger than- life, no really- I AM

Barked: Fri Aug 18, '06 5:34pm PST 
My dad is in the Air Force, he at his first base right now and he's been in for almost three years now. My typer is my mum and she is german and not familiar with all the military jargon, it's like her third forgein language and she is still learning, so have mercy on her knowledgeness! ;-)
My mum isn't with me right now, she is still in germany waiting for her visa so she can come live with me and dad.

Gateway

Pet me,- please?!?!

Barked: Sat Aug 19, '06 9:10am PST 
my mommy said that her officer's wife is from germany!!!!
How soon til she gets her visa and gets to be with your daddy again???
you must miss her so much, I know i miss my mommy.
well, wags and kissess until she gets back.
and by the way, if you have any questions about the military jargon, just ask, i am a well versed military mutt, and all of us here would be glad to help!
Elliot

I am larger than- life, no really- I AM

Barked: Sun Aug 20, '06 4:38am PST 
Noone knows how much longer it will take. Mum and da got married in September last year and applied for her visa in march, so far nothing has happened really, they said it can take anywhere from 3 months up to three years, but mum is optimistic.
One thing's for sure though once she gets that visa there will be some severe celebrating going on on dogster! ;-)
Gateway

Pet me,- please?!?!

Barked: Sun Aug 20, '06 8:04am PST 
we will have to throw a visa party for you when you get it!
I hope it comes through soon!
Sage

Distress? The- Superhound is on- its way!

Barked: Mon Aug 21, '06 12:51pm PST 
my mom is from germany too; and my dad got to know her when he was stationed over there.... my dad was in the army... he's been out for one year now(he was in for 5) but things aren't going so good for him, I guess, so he thinks about joining back in-- we'll see. My dad was in iraq for a year, as well... I missed him a lot and I was soooo happy when he came to visit and of course when he came back for good.
Rex

Singing Cowboy- Poet Comic

Barked: Sat Aug 26, '06 9:11pm PST 
Well, Mom feels a little quilty about posting, since neither of our parent's are in the service.

But she feels like she was in a way, her father, our Grandpa, was in the Army during WWII. He was a sergeant, not sure of the exact terminology for the rank. Mom has some neat pics of him on his Harley in Germany! He was of Czech descent, so once he tried to ride his hog across the border to visit family. Luckily, he was stopped by a friendly guard who proceeded to delay him & talk him out of it! Thank s goodness for that, Mom may not be here today! : )

Mom's brother, our Uncle, is in the Army, stationed at Ft. Rucker, Alabama. Before that, he was in Germany, 101st Airborne (You Rock!), almost went to Iraq, but right before they shipped out, he was diagnosed with multiple myeloma & immediately shipped to Walter Reed, then to Augusta, Georgia, then to San Antonio, then back "home" to Ft. Rucker. Now he has an office job, which he hates somewhat, he'd rather be flying, & he feels like he should be in Iraq!

The first time he JOINED the Army, the Vietnam war was just ending!
The 2nd time, when he was about 31, he rejoined. He has been to Panama, Irag (Desert Storm), Korea, Germany, Ft. Campbell, Ft. Ord, Ft. Rucker, etc...etc....

Mom also has many relatives, past & present, who served/are serving in the Army; she was also going to join, but eventually wimped out, then found much later she couldn't medically. ) :

Lastly, one of our cousins is in the Navy! We don't know where he is located at right now, and haven't seen him in 2 years. We sure hope he is OK, along with all the other men & women of the Armed Forces!

We thank you all for everything you do!
Godspeed & Come Home Safe!

The Patriotic Pups & their Mom : )
Newman

If my snoring- bothers you wear- earplugs

Barked: Sat Aug 26, '06 10:12pm PST 
My daddy is in the Army and is currently serving in Iraq for his second time..I miss himfrown Daddy has been in for 8 years now and i am so proudsmile
Wizzer D.- Couch

BALL, BALL,- FIZZIE, MOMMY,- BALL

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 6:04pm PST 
REX, don't feel guilty about posting, all pups are welco9me here, this is a place for all military mutts, that means you can be one, know one or just support them, everyone is welcome here!
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8