Intro's please

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Sammy the- "Basket"- Hound

Sweet baby Sammy

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '08 11:08am PST 
Hello everyone! I am Sam & am new to everything! I am loving my new home & my human family. They all fight over who I get to sleep with, but I don't care, just as long as it's soft & warm. I love to cuddle & play fetch. Thanks for having a great group! snoopy
Buddy

Why not love me

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 11:45am PST 
I'm Buddy Basset. I'm a Hoosier hound. I had my first birthday in July. I don't have any brothers or sisters, just a mommy. It suits me though because I'm the center of attention happy dance Mommy walks me every night. She thinks I'm trying to get on w/ the Arbor Day Foundation as a tree waterer. What can I say? I care about the environment. AROOOOO!
Mellow Joe- Santana

Don't make me- show you the- TOOTH!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 12:47am PST 
I'm Mellow Joe Santana. I am one Mellow fellow (BOL) Just call me Mell. Mom says I'm over 10 yo and I'm a tri colored. I love my family, and of course, they love me! Mom got a replacement basset, Reba-the dingdong, but I have no plans of going over the bridge any time soon. I love my dad and beggin strips! Great to met ya'll!
'they call me Mellow Yellow...'

Reba Marie- Waddlebottom

Where's the- party?

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 12:54am PST 
Hi! I'm Reba! I'm fun fun fun! Actually I'm Reba Marie. Reba after another beautiful red-headed singer (Reba Mac Tire or something like that), she sings country songs, and I sing the blues...arrooooooo. I'm soul-ful! Marie after a dog the family loved before me. Mom says I'm long and lush-ous!! I love my people, I love the cats, I really love my chi's SiSi and Chico (they are the babies I never had), AND FOOD!! I love Mell too. Sometimes he loves me back. Most the time he tells me I'm dumb. Oh, well, if I haf to choose between smart or fun, well, I choose fun!
Par-tay On Dude!cheer
Boomer

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 7:44am PST 
Hello! My name is Boomer and I'm 8 mths old. My family has had me since I was 8 wks old and they love me bunches. I also have two cat brothers Scooter and Scout. They were already at my home when I got here and we just rescued a new sissy for me. Her name is Brier Blue. She is 16wks old and is a black and tan coonhound/austrl shepherd mix. We have the best time together playing in the back yard and in the house. My parents say we have definitley been a blessing!! snoopy
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2