Brochures

Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 12:44pm PST 
I was thinking of putting a brochure together that we could put in local pet stores or wherever.

I saw a pet store today that had a whole rack of brochures and pamphlets for various animal related things, so I thought that it would be a good way to get the word out about us!

Any thoughts?
♥Brut- is♥

Brutis- Is that for me?

Barked: Mon Jul 31, '06 10:52pm PST 
I like the idea. You would have to find some place that will print them cheap. It would definatly get awareness out there.
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 7:02am PST 
Or if someone has a good printer and spreadsheet program we could print them off ourselves. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Someone could set it all up and then put it off of a website or something where we could all have acess then print it off from there (or take the internet copy to a printers and get them copied from there)

♥Brut- is♥

Brutis- Is that for me?

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 12:53am PST 
You said something about the web and that gave me a great idea. We need to all get together and come up with what it should say. My mom designs web pages for big name companys, I know that I could get her to help out with this. I don't know why I did not think of theat before.
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 6:07am PST 
That would be GREAT Brut-is if you could get your mom to do that for us!
♥Brut- is♥

Brutis- Is that for me?

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 10:55pm PST 
Not a problem. Just wish that I would have thought of it sooner.
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Wed Aug 30, '06 11:22am PST 
Hey Brutis...not meaning to be pushy or anything here but I was just wondering if your mom had made the webpage stuff yet? We could just put it all on Piczo or whatever for now I suppose....
♥Brut- is♥

Brutis- Is that for me?

Barked: Thu Sep 14, '06 3:54pm PST 
No I have not had a chance. I have been super busy.

I am so sorry. We have just had alot going on with winter comming soon. I am so sorry again.

Edited by author Thu Sep 14, '06 3:55pm PST

Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Fri Sep 15, '06 7:11pm PST 
we can totally relate, we're getting so far behind especially with the new job, school starting and everything. (I don't like my mom being gone all the time!!!)
But I like what you've done so far with the site it's amazing!!!! So if you have updates or whatever, just add them as you get time, no rush!
Sport

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 4:32pm PST 
Great Idea!! I'm New to the group. And so is my brother!Hewas saved off the street!!frown But he has an AMAZING home now with me!snoopy Sport
hug