Spread the word!

Ajax

Boycott Iams!

Barked: Wed Jul 26, '06 7:10pm PST 
This group is great for helping the animals. I reccomend that as many people join it as possable! However-If people aren't interested, then lets tell them about it anywayys. Although this group is important, so is getting the message out, and getting even more cats not to buy IAMS! Tell as many cats as possable, tell them about the forum and the group. But if there not interested, that's okay, just give them the link to iamscruelty.com! If your mom has msn(or yahoo, sympatico.....) , she should send it to her contacts. Lets just get the message out to everyone!
Ripley

Ripley - aka 'The bread- thief'

Barked: Tue Jan 16, '07 7:46pm PST 
You can also tell your mum or dad to go to the Peta website & add a "boycott Iams" banner to your dogster or catster page! My mum did & we're so SO jazzed to let other dogs & cats know that Iams tests their products on animals - which, is so NOT cool.

Cheers & Woofs,
Casey, Ripley & Montanasnoopykitty
Mopsy

YIPPEE!! I'm a- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 8:32pm PST 
Arf! You can Count on me and my family to help!! I'm actually smarter than most humans. Every time Mommy or Daddy puts Iams Smart Puppy in my bowl, I immediately pick it up and Dump it and then Bury the stuff!! It smells YUCKY! Maybe it's from that stuff I heard Mommy and Daddy saying about what the AAFCO allows them to Include in the chicken By-Product meal? Stuff like chicken heads and beaks and feet and even Feathers! AARGHHHHH!!! What are those people trying to do to us dogs and cats? Even WORSE, I heard them say what goes into the Meat meal in some pet foods. Stuff like the bodies of dogs and cats that have been Euthanized at animal shelters, which are sent to Rendering plants to make the Meat meal! Not only that, but the rendering does Not break down the Sodium Pentobarbytol that is used to send them to the Rainbow Bridge! So, guess where it ends up? In OUR Tummies, if our mommies and daddies aren't Careful to Really READ the Labels!!! I always hold out, until Mommy and Daddy give me some of Their food! You all oughta do the Same, until these pet food companies start using Human-Grade ingredients and leaving OUT the Artificial Preservatives that can make us Sick and die Young, from stuff like Cancer or Kidney Failure!!! Have your mommies and daddies check this out:
http://www.thedogfoodconspiracy.com/dog-f00d-secretsii.php Mommy and Daddy got this man's books and Boy, do they Ever tell it like it IS!!! Sorry for getting off the subject of the Boycott, but seeing the word, "Iams," reminded me of dog food! Arfs and Wags, Mopsy

Mopsy

YIPPEE!! I'm a- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 8:34pm PST 
Arf! You can Count on me and my family to help!! I'm actually smarter than most humans. Every time Mommy or Daddy puts Iams Smart Puppy in my bowl, I immediately pick it up and Dump it and then Bury the stuff!! It smells YUCKY! Maybe it's from that stuff I heard Mommy and Daddy saying about what the AAFCO allows them to Include in the chicken By-Product meal? Stuff like chicken heads and beaks and feet and even Feathers! AARGHHHHH!!! What are those people trying to do to us dogs and cats? Even WORSE, I heard them say what goes into the Meat meal in some pet foods. Stuff like the bodies of dogs and cats that have been Euthanized at animal shelters, which are sent to Rendering plants to make the Meat meal! Not only that, but the rendering does Not break down the Sodium Pentobarbytol that is used to send them to the Rainbow Bridge! So, guess where it ends up? In OUR Tummies, if our mommies and daddies aren't Careful to Really READ the Labels!!! I always hold out, until Mommy and Daddy give me some of Their food! You all oughta do the Same, until these pet food companies start using Human-Grade ingredients and leaving OUT the Artificial Preservatives that can make us Sick and die Young, from stuff like Cancer or Kidney Failure!!! Have your mommies and daddies check this out:
http://www.thedogfoodconspiracy.com/dog-f00d-secretsii.php Mommy and Daddy got this man's books and Boy, do they Ever tell it like it IS!!! Sorry for getting off the subject of the Boycott, but seeing the word, "Iams," reminded me of dog food! Arfs and Wags, Mopsy
Mopsy

YIPPEE!! I'm a- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 8:34pm PST 
Mopsy

YIPPEE!! I'm a- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 8:35pm PST 
Oops!

Edited by author Thu Feb 8, '07 10:15pm PST

Mopsy

YIPPEE!! I'm a- Dog!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 8, '07 10:26pm PST 
shrug
I'm sorry! My paw stepped on the wrong key!!