When do you guys spay ?

Sierra

Sierra Cyclone - strikes again

Barked: Wed Jun 14, '06 4:05pm PST 
my owner needs to get my spayed but is concerned when to do it for me ,any info would be welcomed
Sadie

stupid is as- stupid does

Barked: Fri Jun 16, '06 8:21am PST 
im not spayed my owner wants me to have puppies of my own
Sally

Eat, sleep and- play

Barked: Sat Jun 17, '06 8:27pm PST 
my owners are getting me spayed in one month - when i'm 6 months old - though you could ask your local vet for advice

Abbey

Abigails Party

Barked: Wed Jul 5, '06 2:55pm PST 
Hello girls!! My mum had me spayed when I was 7 months old as our vet said it was best to do it before my first season(heat). I know that some vets say to wait until after, but most say before. When i had it done I liked to roll on my back & show off my scar!!
Abbey

Abigails Party

Barked: Wed Jul 5, '06 2:56pm PST 
Hello girls!! My mum had me spayed when I was 7 months old as our vet said it was best to do it before my first season(heat). I know that some vets say to wait until after, but most say before. When i had it done I liked to roll on my back & show off my scar!!
Romeo

Sleepaholic

Barked: Fri Jul 28, '06 9:52am PST 
Sadie, you're lucky, I wihs I could help you have puppies, but I'm spayed as well. I was when I was 6 months.
Lucy

My little angel!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 6:37pm PST 
I don't have to get spayed for a while because human mom wants me and Ivy to have puppies of our own. But after my and Ivy's second litter we have to get spayed. cry dog Oh well then i can live a life of luxury and with all the sleep i can want! Yeah!!!! dancing dancing dancing way to go
Shelby

My Baby Girl

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 5:23pm PST 
My owner spayed me when i was about 6 months old. Ask your vet but i highly reccomend it at a younger age. smile dog way to go

Edited by author Wed Aug 19, '09 5:26pm PST