Which do you prefer? Kitchen or bathroom faucet?

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4  
Ripple

I do just as I- please!

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 11:10am PST 
The bathroom faucet, and even better, the one where Mommy is trying to brush her teeth!
Harold

So what if I got- a 'tude???

Barked: Tue Nov 7, '06 3:20pm PST 
We like the bathtub. Anytime someone goes in the bathroom and we hear them, we run and meow and jump on the edge of the tub. It's hard for mommy not to giggle when we miscalculate and hit the side of the tub instead.
Chester

Feeties, its all- about my- feeties!

Barked: Tue Nov 14, '06 6:31pm PST 
A group of water lovers, my kitts *purrrrr* I like to play in the kitchen sink (and drink), I like to shower with mommy in the tub, I cant use the bathroom sink much cause my sister winnie sleeps in it and is in the way, but my new favorite is my private pool mommy got me. She put an aluminum foil roaster pan in one side of the sink and put water in it, I can drink, I can splash, I can wash, I can swim, how cool is that????????

Daisy

Welcome to my- curly world!

Barked: Thu Dec 14, '06 4:21am PST 
I like the bathroom faucet best. When I won't get out of the faucet, my Mommie will fix me a little dixie cup of water next to the sink. I like the faucet better than my Drinkwell fountain. Check out my video which shows me drinkin' and drinkin' from the bathroom faucet!
Meow!
Emily

Running Water

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 12:34pm PST 
Well me , Cleopatra Grace, Nekko and Itsumo like the kitchen sink faucet. kitty
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4