Iams is not cruel.

Bailey-the-B- ichon

Mom's Fluffy- Guardian Angel.

Barked: Thu Apr 6, '06 12:38pm PST 
I'm new to this group. I had not planned to say anything, but I cannot stay quiet over this. My mommy works for Iams, and she is very compassionate. The web sites you've been looking at are not telling the complete story. You should also check out what the ASPCA has to say about Iams at http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_iams.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I think it's important to get both sides of a controversy. If you're interested in what Iams has to say, then check out http://www.iamstruth.com/iamstruth/en_US/jhtmls/article/IT_Article_P age.jhtml;jsessionid=BOVR3MPJW30PFQFIAJ1YYCQ?li=en_US&pti=RP&article ID=6
Jewels

MERRY CHRISTMAS- from a crazy cat

Barked: Mon Apr 10, '06 5:28pm PST 
In fact, my cousin Cruise eats Iams!

Edited by author Mon Apr 10, '06 5:29pm PST

Spike

The cutest of- were I come from

Barked: Sat Jun 10, '06 12:03pm PST 
I understand in order to make dogs safe you have to test, but there are enough products out there for Iams to sell. But instead of stopping at that they conitued to test and kill and inflict pain on animals. Why? Well unless you have some insight on that Im sticking with my opintion that Iams is a money hungary, animal killing, big, HUGE (underlined three times) JERK!!!

Moose

SNOW!

Barked: Sun Jun 18, '06 1:57pm PST 
Thanks for the input Bailey, I am indeed interested in both sides and I'm glad you posted, as always your input is more than welcome and I believe we should see both sides. Its still disheartening to see the pictures and accusations from the activists, I would hope they aren't true but I guess consumers can never really know 100%.
Trigger

Everyone's my- friend

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 3:15am PST 
May I ask you, Bailey, what is the department in the compay that your Mom works for?
Just a curiosity.
Love,
Trigger x
Foxee Brown

Whole lotta- woman!

Barked: Tue Dec 19, '06 6:44am PST 
I'm going to try not to get worked up about this buuuut...

1. even if all of the animal testing stuff is false (which it is not, go to peta's website.. they done MANY investigations on them), all purina brands are STILL cruel. Have you read the labels lately? What dog needs corn? Or fillers? I've read so many books on the damage their ingrediants can do to dogs that it is unbelievable! And the aspca supports them because they give them free food.

watch cesar and read peta!!!
Bixit Boseph- (taken too- soon)

Made fur- purrfection!

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 7:09am PST 
The USDA, which is in charge of enforcing the Animal Welfare Act, has confirmed the allegations against IAMS. If someone thinks PeTA is too outrageous, then they can verify this information with a more low key pro-animal group. Or try to find the info through the USDA. Unfortunately, this entity has the paradoxical responsibilities of enforcing the AWA while simultaneously promoting animal enterprises. shrug