Monthly Gathering of Paws

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 2:10pm PST 
Hi Timo, no I didn't get to go with Mom to the cat show, but she told me she saw really pretty kitties, they even had ribbons and charms all of their cages.

I am glad you all like my idea of a friendship day...a way to reach out to those we haven't heard from or see in a while. I think March will be a good time. We can do the friendship day any time.shrughug
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 12:53pm PST 
This sounds purrfect!!!! What do you all think about having a couple furriendship days? Just to accomodate all furs....of course folks can come to both but maybe one during the week and one on a Saturday or Sunday as well (just in case some folks work either of the days)!!!! What do you all think?
Callie Rose

I`m watching you

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 12:13pm PST 
hat5msound great belle whenn is it5

Nermal

stressed

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 11:15am PST 
How about the first one being Saturday, March 2....an all day event...just pop in at your leisure for some fun!!!partypartyparty
Snowy

I'm a proper- little lady!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 3:10am PST 
That sounds great Nermal! We could have a running buffet and some games.
What does everyone think?
♥- Ronon- ♥

Put me dowwwwn!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 5:51pm PST 
Wez likez deeze ideaz, too! We haz missed our friendz! Now Meowm iz making a special effort to getz uz to Pen Pawz....We are so happiez to finally haz our account back!!dancing
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 9:26am PST 
sounds purrfect friends!! buffet and games is a pawesome idea!!!! Does anyone want to run any specific games? Maybe a game you just really like? We can have games chairfurs in charge of their game! Sound good?!!!!!
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 9:27am PST 
hai Split and furmily! Glad you all are back and able to get back on finally!!!Yay!!!!hamster dance
Alfie - DB #37a - Dearly Loved

Alfie - soppy boy

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 3:46am PST 
I'm looking forward to our monthly gathering! I'm getting my thinking cap on and thinking of games we can play! party
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 9:50am PST 
yay Alfie!!!!! You all feel free to give suggestions...we want it to be a group pawty!
  (Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5