Monthly Gathering of Paws

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:09pm PST 
Thanks Nermal and Tigress, reaching out to our friends is a good way to let them know we are thinking of them and miss them if they are not around.

if me and Mom think of anything else we will let you know...have a great weekend. Not sure if Mom will let us on here, she is going to be out most of tomorrow and maybe Sunday she may go to a cat show...it depends on the weather suppose to rain all weekend.

happy dance
Herbie

I`m a Good Boy

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 9:18am PST 
Hi everyone am i late
Josie

Is it time to- eat??

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 10:50am PST 
Hey there Herbie! wave. This wasn't the actual meeting. We just wanted to know what furs thought of the idea. Or if you guys had any more ideas smile.

Nermal

stressed

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 9:53pm PST 
Ooh a cat show. Those are soooo much fun. Have fun!!!

Hi herbie..glad you made it in too!
Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:23am PST 
I like the idea of a get together in between mailings. That's when it tends to slow down. I like the idea of a friendship day too. We can look at the member list and see who we are friends with but haven't seen for a while and send them a card or maybe even just a rosie and invite to the next get together. Good ideas Nermal and Xena!
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 10:46am PST 
good ideas Macy!!! do we think maybe late February would be ok or should we do March ?
Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 12:37pm PST 
What ever you think is best.
So far in Feb we have a mailing,I bet we have a little Valentine's party in the cafe. And we are starting member of the month. That's a lot. But starting the gathering next month will give the new members something to join in.
You know I will join in if I can !!
Harry ( In- Loving- Memory )

theres always- time for a nap

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 1:38pm PST 
Sounds like a great ideaway to go
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 6:54pm PST 
These are all great ideas. Could we have the get together for a whole day maybe or a Saturday or Sunday? I'm just thinking that Mom will not let me come here during her working hours, 8-5 frown
Xena - did you get to go to the cat show with your Mom? I bet you could win a ribbon. You're pretty.
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 9:43am PST 
We were thinking March would be a good time as we have several things going on in February...yes! a saturday or sunday all day would be a great idea! We will look at the calendar and figure out a date so we can all plan to celebrate and pawty!!!!! thank you all for your input! and yes, of course you can join in Macy!!!! Of course!!!!!partypartyparty
  (Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5