GO FISH! (***new! game***)

(Page 10 of 15: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
pepe

mum's bed is the- best place

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 2:50am PST 
false we have no flowers to dig up.bol
the next fur barks or meows at the lawn mower and the vacuum cleaner
Sedona

It\'s Tough- Being A Spoiled- Puppy!

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 2:42pm PST 
GO FISHIE! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
We live on da watowe and we only hab mulch and gwavewl, so NO lawn moweowes fowe me. laugh out loud Awe neighbowes hab lawn mowowes, but dat sound dunt boddowe me at awl. way to go
And Momma is a neat fweak...I gwew up heawwing da sounds of da vacuum and washing machine and dishwashowe, since I was a wittowl puppy. cloud 9 I dunt ebben move if momma twies to put da cannistowe vacuum undowe me! big laughbig laughbig laugh

------da NEXT postowe WUVS to watch tv, and pays attention to ebweeting on da scween! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Dizzy

Never Come- Between a Dog- and His Swan

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 5:46pm PST 
i do!!! and if theres a dog on the screen, ill even talk back to them...dogdogdogdogdogdogdogdog

the humans always ask me to translate....but i dont speak human....BOL

the next fur loves to listen to music and dance

Edited by author Wed Sep 12, '12 5:46pm PST

Patrick

Sooo Cute!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '12 6:25pm PST 
go fish--I'm not really a dancer--
but my mom loves to pick me up and dance around the house with mered facered facered facered face

the next fur has traveled on a planeshrugshrug
Sedona

It\'s Tough- Being A Spoiled- Puppy!

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 5:32am PST 
hailhailhaillaugh out loud Momma does dat wif me, too, Patwick! She wikes to dance wif me and make my FLUFFY head "bob to da music". shocksilencedshruglaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Cwayzee Mommas! humpf! laugh out loud

GO FISHIE! shrug
I nevowe been on a plane, but I do hab a Sherpa Bag dat is plane twavel weady! way to go It fits right undowe da plane seat. cloud 9 BUT Momma and papa say dey waddowe just dwive wheowevowe dey need to go now cuz dey NOT twusting me to behave on da plane. Dey said knowing me, I'd stawt dogdogdog to go potty in mid flight. red faceshocksilencedlaugh out loud

Da NEXT postowe......thinking WUVS to fwollic thwew da Fall Leaves on da gwound...swishing dem AWL obbowe da yawd, esp aftowe dey just been wraked into a BIG fluffy pile! hailhailhail
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 7:42am PST 
i do enjoy a good frolick.....and then the leaves get stuck in my fur and i look like a lil leaf balllaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

The next fur snores when they sleep
Sluggo (In- Loving- Memory)

One-a da Badnezz- Boyzz

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 11:16am PST 
BOL! laugh out loud big laugh That's me, fur sure! way to go Sometimes I even snore when I'm NOT sleeping! big laugh laugh out loud

The next fur is friends wif an animal of a different species than themselves. big grin
Hannah

Love is- patient.....

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 6:12am PST 
I guess you could say that's true for me. Believe it or not, I rub up against Copper and give him head bonks every now and then, but sometimes he gets too rough, and I have to hiss and growl at him to put him in his place. way to go

The next fur sleeps on their back. thinkingshrug
Dizzy

Never Come- Between a Dog- and His Swan

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 6:15am PST 
true...mom says i sleep like a human with all my paws in the air and prefer to have my head on the pillow....what can i say....i like getting comfy....

The next fur has a boy/girlfriend
Honey Girl

Happily married- to Tom C. Stone

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 6:58am PST 
Go fish...no boyfriend for me. shrug If there are an eligible country guys out there looking for a girl, I am a fun loving country girl who's not afraid to get dirty but likes to dress up every now and then and have a good time. dancing

The next fur loves to be held close by humans and loved on....like me.cloud 9
  (Page 10 of 15: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15