I'm new to the bridge

Lil Bit

haven\'t figured- this one out- yet!

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 12:31pm PST 
Woof, woof all...I'm an angel now and new to the bridge. My name is Lil Bit and I got to the bridge on 8/6/2012. I was afraid at first but my other angel furend Rubio invited me to join this group & I wanna fit in. I'm not in pain anymore so I can run & jump & have fun again. Didn't like those nasty meds anyway,BOL, BOL
I would like to meet everyone here,cuz I still miss my mama & dad & brudder. They miss me too cuz I can see again , but I don't like to see their eyes dripfrownrainbow. Me lub & miss you mama, try not to worry cuz I'll be oklittle angellittle angel
Belle

I love my dad!

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:35pm PST 
Oh Lil Bit! We know exactly how you feel! Our mommies are so sad that we had to leave them, but we want them to be happy for us that we are whole, running free and with no pain! I hope you will come play with us often here in AOH!

Belle
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 7:30pm PST 
welcome Lil Bitflowers We know you're family is sad but they will someday realize you are pain free ans flying with all us other Angels as we awaut for our family to arrive. I sent you an invite to Rainbow Bridge Babies and there you can receive your wings.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '12 10:26am PST 
Oh Angel Lexi, can you send me an invite, too? Thanks!
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '12 7:26pm PST 
OMD Rubio I thought your whole family were already members..I'll send them right now.little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel