I'm Jazzy

Jazmin

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 2:11pm PST 
I'm an 8 year old Chihuahua. I'm the boss of my house and everybody knows it! I let Meeko have time with mom because I know he's a big baby and mama's boy. Mom says I'm on the "fluffy" side, but so is she!!! I like playing with little tennis balls. Throwing them up in the air is fun. Sometimes they land in dad's shoes though and I can't get them out.
Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 3:57pm PST 
Jazzy! Thanks for telling us about yourself! I am a Chihuahua, too, and I am ALSO the boss! When mommy gets home from work, I will kiss her, but I turn on a dime and snap at her! She knows better than to mess with me! I don't play with toys too much, but sleep on my G-Pa's lap all day!
Missy Dancer

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 4:24pm PST 
I Missy I was turned in as a pug mix my mama says she had Chi's before and that I am proud of it. So nice to meet you all.

So there alot of us here too..way to gowelcomewave

ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:13pm PST 
Hiwave I'm Roscoe and I was requed from drowning along with my 4 siblings. I am Black Lab/Black Great Dane and very friendly. I'm well trained in my sit stay, stand for exam and my recall but still have to work on my down stay as I'm to energetic to lay down for 3 min. Momma is my trainer and she's so kind and patient and she uses Lickety Stix for my reward when I listen. I get 2 licks for each commandpuppy
BJ Luv

I see you wif my- heart

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:33pm PST 
Hi a houndy hound Basset hound that is welcome every fur!!!!

I love to eat .play and nap .. Oh I chase the squirrels but never catch them hehe.

Hi, "I'm Jazzy" Roscoe, Monnie , Tango

hamster dancehamster danceblue dogwelcome