ROOM DEODORIZORS KILLED ME

  
Bella- Dawn-Always- in my Heart

Busy Izzie-The- Happy Face- Puppy!
 
 
Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 6:58am PST 
wave Hi I'm Bella and here is what happened to me.
My Mama kept a room deodorizer in the bathroom window,
one of those solid twist up kind,(I can't say the name for legal reasons) One day when the wind was blowing really hard it fell on the floor. I was curious and it smelled good so I took a little bite,

I WAS DEAD WITHIN 20 MINUTES!!!!

Mama rushed me to the Vets but it was to late. He couldn't save me. cry
Please all puppy and kitty parents don't let this happen to your baby. Mama won't even use the spray kind if Annie and Ollie are in the room. I hope this post will keep other pet parents from the anguish Mama went through.
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy
 
 
Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 9:39am PST 
Oh Bella Dawn! I am SO sorry!!! Thank you for the warning!
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers
 
 
Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 8:03pm PST 
hug Bella Dawn hug I am so terribly sorry this happened to you and thank you the warning.

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers
 
 
Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 8:03pm PST 
hug Bella Dawn hug I am so terribly sorry this happened to you and thank you the warning.
Bella- Dawn-Always- in my Heart

Busy Izzie-The- Happy Face- Puppy!
 
 
Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 7:01pm PST 
Thank you all for your kindness. PLEASE tell everyone you know with animals so this doesn't happen to any more cherished pets. If my warning can save the life of other doggies or kitties then my death won't be in vain.
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy
 
 
Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 8:08am PST 
Bella Dawn, you are SO right! We will tell everyone we know!