Time Fur De Roll Call

Angel Boy- Adam- ChewbaccaNPC

Nothing is too- big for me Love- Roxie

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 6:57pm PST 
Wiff all de tornados and flooding der's been lately we needs to do a Roll Call. Mes knows de one dat hit in Missouri was really close to a sweet lady and her husband dat mommy knows. De flooding on de Mississippi is affecting so many furs and people alike. Thankfully wes not had no more fires close but West and North Texas is still fighting problems with wild fires . De last was close to Dallas and Fort Worth in North Texas due to lightning striks and tornados der. Please if yous knows somefur in a damaged area let us know dems OK . Also if able to if yous close to de problems areas let us know all is OK.
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
Adam Chewbacca

Edited by author Tue Sep 6, '11 12:23am PST

Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 5:07pm PST 
Holy kitties, I hope all of you are well. I wonder if some of our kitties mommie are in Facebook and not coming here.
I do hope no one was hit by those awful tornados.confused

Thinking about all of you.cloud 9
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '11 9:26am PST 
Well Adam, I just moved to your neck of the woods. I beleive we are two hours away. We now live in Killeen, TX. cheercheercheercheer

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '11 5:04pm PST 
Mes gots to appoligize for anyone flooding in South Texas and Mexico. Mes was trying to spread de tropical storm out so more places woulld get rain but Arleen had a mind of her own. Smokey and Roxie yous was sposed to bring de rain wiff you but sinse yous not true Texans mes will let it slide dis time.
thinking thinking thinking thinking rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow
Adam Chewbacca

Barked: Tue Jul 19, '11 3:04pm PST 
Well it is still hot here in Cnetral Texas like a steam room. At least we are getting a bit of rain today but mommy will not let wittle ole mes go play in it. Hopefully Smokey and my Sweet Foxie Roxie will get a bit of it today too. mes thinks it may be heading towards Killeen just watch out fur de thinder and lightning and be ready to run if it sparkes a fire with the drought we have had in Texas. Mes is still doing mes rain dance.
rainbow rainbow kissing kissing
Adam Chewbacca

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '11 8:27pm PST 
Just checking to see dat all our North Texas and de East Coast is doig ok. North Texas as well as Central Texas is in a major drought and under a major burn ban . Some area is haffing major wild fires Close to Fort hood der was two in de past couple of weeks North Texas close to Ft Worth had a 300 acre fire and 1000 acres close to Houston was burned as well. So far wes just staying inside to stay cool but a few places in Austin Texas haff had spontanious combustion fires from cut limbs and dried brush. May get a bit of rain early next week but till then we is baking here from de heat. The weekend Highs in Austin as well as wheremes lives was 110 -112. Please send us rain do yous rain dances and de Rainbow Bridge Pups and Kitties to make please to de big guy to sned us rain.
snoopy snoopy happy dance happy dance hamster dance hamster dance blue dog blue dog dancing dancing
Adam Chewbacca

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 2:32am PST 
Just wanted to say mes is doing alright. Can not say de same fur lots of animals, and pets in Central Texas but wes is a long way from any of de fires. Der is really huge wildfires in almost evfury Central County including de one mes, mommy , and granny lives in. de one dat is closest to us is still about 25 miles away so no danger right now. Mes not sure about Mama K though cause at least two od de fires is just a wittle bit West of her in a place called Steiner Ranch so mes wants to call on all de Rainbow Bridge pups and kitties to please make a plea to de big guy up der to send all of Texas sum rain. De fires in Bastrop County is destorying sum Historical places in dat county a few of which is inside de Bastrop State Park and de Lost Pines in de Piney Woods of Texas. Mommy keep crying when her thinks about it and is haffing a hard time dealing wiff it so mes not asking her to post too much about it so hers not crying all de time. We also need all our east coast pals to check in after Hurricane Irene and de Earthquake befur dat as well as any furs who felt de floodin and furry of Tropical Storm lee in de Gulf. Lots of stuff going on all ovfur so please check in and say yous is ok.
big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug
Adam Chewbacca
Flora Angel- Cat

At The Rainbow- Bridge

Barked: Thu Sep 29, '11 8:48pm PST 
I am posting to the Rainbow Bridge kitties and doggies to palease send your earnest pawprayers for rain in Texas. We are concerned for all the animals and humans that have suffered during this summer season.
Blessings to those in the path of the hurricane and floods too.

My brother in California, White Paws, reports quite a warm indian summer but no earthquakes in Northern CA of difficult size and the
forecast is for rain soon.

Sincerely,_____________Flora Angel Cat

Barked: Sat Oct 1, '11 11:27pm PST 
Mes can say dat Thursday we got a little rain but still needs another 23 inches over about two weeks so we does not get flooded. Wiff de cooler weather coming in it is even drier and a place close to where one of de major fires was last month had a smaller fire yesterday due to a darn wittle squirrel on a wire causing a transformer to spark. Mes wandering if de squirrel can be charged wiff arson. can hold and doogy/kitty court to charge dat squirrel. Wes had 90 days guys and gals dat is three months of 100 or higher and ovfur 120 of 90 and higher and still counting on the 90 and up days.
Mommy says hers missed our flowers dis year de ones her likes de most is de Bluebonnets and de Climbing Roses bushes. De later is right outside her windows but wes did not get to see dem dis year.
thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking
Adam Chewbacca
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 4:21pm PST 
We are checking in from Mobile, AL. We are doing well. A couple of weeks ago we had some bad storms, and luckily the Tornado's missed us!

Love,

Smokey