Oh my gosh Amigos!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dakota

Kitties are born- to run and be- loved

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 4:53pm PST 
It's almost Christmas and we are still in Halloween Mode. Is everyone doing ok? I know my mommie has been busy and I am feeling very good, but how about everyone else. You OK?way to gocloud 9
Patches- Marie- Bush-Bowers

Walking on Cloud- 9!!

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 10:11pm PST 
We are doing okay, but our mom stays busy. We hope you have a Wonderful Christmas Dakota and everyone.
Hugs,
Lila Mae & Patches wavewavewave
Angel Boy- Adam- ChewbaccaNPC

Nothing is too- big for me Love- Roxie

Barked: Wed Dec 15, '10 6:13pm PST 
Mommy has been sick again as well as hurting a lot. Now hers is trying to get rid of some malware, spyware, and adware on her main computer. Right now she can not get into half her groups on de laptop and some sites on grannys puter and none of de sites on her Desktop so hers is moving some things to de laptop for a while so hers can do a background fur us. Hers had to set up a network of three puters right now and is trying to find a way to hook grannys up to it as well so hers can access evfurything from one of them if not de others.
shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock
Adam Chewbacca
P.S. Mes wiil be 13 on Saturday December 18 so hers better haff evfurything working by den.

Edited by author Wed Dec 15, '10 6:14pm PST

Dakota

Barked: Thu Dec 16, '10 3:47pm PST 
shock Adam, mom like to do that stuff but isn't sure how to do pictues for the group. I'm sorry your mommie isn't feeling well. We would help but not sure that we would do it right,sothinking we will just keep posting and saying hi to our friends.cloud 9
Angel Boy- Adam- ChewbaccaNPC

Nothing is too- big for me Love- Roxie

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 6:03pm PST 
Hope evfuryfur haffs a very Happy And Safe New Years. Enjoy de fireworks wiffout all de scarry stuff.Mes is working to find a good one fur after New Years till Smokey and Roxie gets settled into dems new home. Still do not gots an antivirus program but at least mes can get back into Dogster/Catster again
party party party party party party party party party party party party
party party party party party party party party party party party party
blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog blue dog
Adam Chewbacca
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:39pm PST 
Hi Everyone!

Dakota, if you need help about pictures, give me a holler!

Love,

Smokey
Flora Angel- Cat

At The Rainbow- Bridge

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:26pm PST 
Happy Belated Burthday Adamhugahug

Hello Dakota, and Patches and Smokey. We sure have been busy the
first part of 2011. Sure do like the fireworks background. Thank
You!

Love You All, Flora Angel Catwave
Freddie- White Paws

Orangies Are- Cool

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:32pm PST 
Adam, hope your mommy feels better real soon. I am a real manly cat now and mom made me a secret toy box. She took a small cardboard box and cut out 6 circles about the size of a ping pong ball on the top of the box. Then, she filled it up with all my Xmas toys, mousies, fish,
balls, etc. I just take my big ole paw and reach inside and try to
get everything out. It is sooo much fun! We got this idea from Humphrey-Lee Haunted. He got one for Kitmus.

Adios me Amigos, Freddie
Dakota

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:00pm PST 
Wow, I like the new page and mom should learn how to do this for the Amigos. We just hope everyone is fine and ready for Valentine's Day.kissingwink
Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 4:02pm PST 
Hi Everyone!

Today is my Birthday!!!!! Flora and I are going to Celebrate and all you are invited at the 3 Amigo Spa!

Love,

Shadowpartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2