2 new kittehs in my home

LOTTO

GIVE ME MUM'S- BED OR LAP, FOOD- AND WATER

Barked: Sat May 15, '10 9:27am PST 
my mummy brought home to kittehs. i am very upset and depressed. i do not want these kittehs in my home. i wont leave my mummy's room and i wont eat, so there. she has to hand feed me. i will go and drink and to the toilet but that is all. she is crying alot and wondering if she should send these kittehs back to where she got them. she is worried about me, me and only me. but i worry about mummy. who can help her know what to do.
Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 1:53pm PST 
Oh Lotto, I hear ya buddy! It can be very distressing when mom brings new kitties home. It took me awhile to adjust when my mom brought 2 kitties home.

Can your mom put them in another room with a closed door? That way you have the run of the place and they are locked up. It might help make you feel more secure. Then as you become more at ease she can bring them out for a few minutes to start to get you used to them.

Its a difficult adjustment. I don't know how long they've been there, but I'd say try giving it a week and see if you can get adjusted to them a little better.

Hang in there buddy hug