HAVE YOU EVER__________________?

(Page 4 of 30: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
HARLEY DIVA-GIRL

FUR-DIVA

Barked: Wed May 5, '10 8:09am PST 
waveI AM NOT ALLOWED TO CHASE THEM, BUT THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO COME IN MY YARD AND TEASE ME. BUT, WHEN THEY MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME...I WANT TO TELL THEM WHO IS THE BOSS HERE...laugh out loud

DO YOU LET YOUR PAWRENTS KNOW WHEN SOMETHING BOILS OVER ON THE STOVE?
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu May 13, '10 3:33pm PST 
Nope, haven't had to let them know anything strange is going on at the stove.

However, I will come and get them, and be very vocal....when it is meal time and I haven't been fed yet. My tummy is an excellent Clock!happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Have you ever had your nails done with a little rechargeable drill???????snoopysnoopysnoopyMazy
Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Barked: Thu May 13, '10 5:39pm PST 
oh Mazy
Your so funny ... my tummy is like a clock too... and I sure let Mom know when it is dinner time big grinbig grin
I've neve had my nails trimmed with a drill... they do get clipped at the doctors though

Have you ever...been scared by storms?

Autumn- Rainbow- Germiquet

Spoil me always

Barked: Thu May 13, '10 6:53pm PST 
No Never scared by a storm although my heaven sister Whitie used to when she was around here she always hyperventilated and mommy had to stay up with her if it was at night time.. But even during tornado season I am brave although mommy gets scared occasionally MOL..

Have you ever been afraid of mice?
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Thu May 13, '10 7:48pm PST 
Not me...I'm not afraid of mice...I'm rodent control on the Ponderosa...Cuz, I think, I own the place, I'm also the Princess of the Ponderosa. I let Gram clean the place and Grandpa gets to work the place....I'm also a Big clown....big laugh BTW the drill is a rechargeable dremmel . Gram grinds my nails down with it. I only go to vet for a traditional trim every few months.snoopy

Welcome to the new kitties....wave Anyone here afraid of snakes??????????????????????
have you ever caught a snake??????

thinking
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Fri May 14, '10 6:54am PST 
Yes, I have caught a snake! I am on constant patrol on our acreage for them. Don't worry, we don't have any poisonous snakes here.

Have you ever counter surfed?
Abby - Forever- Loved

Barked: Mon May 24, '10 6:20am PST 
bump wavewavewavewave
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon May 24, '10 12:28pm PST 
HI Everyone!wave No Abby, I've NEVER counter surfed.........shrug If, I wasn't so short to the ground...I'd sure give it a whirl!dancing Cause it sounds like FUN! I love jumping on and off furniture.....snoopyway to gosnoopy Huggies and Smoochies to Everyone!hugkissinghugkissinghugkissing

New Question: Have you ever held medicine in your mouth and then spit it out when your family wasn't watching????????big laugh I thought it was a great trick.....but then they hid it in some cheese.... Luv ya furpals, Mazypuppykitty
Abby - Forever- Loved

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 6:54am PST 
Yes, Mazy, I have done that, but at the vet's. The vet was trying to show mom how to give me my daily pills. He took the four pills, opened my mouth, stuffed his hand down my throat, closed my mouth and held it closed for a few seconds, and then turned to mom and said, "that is how it is done. It is that easy." I picked that moment to turn to him and spit all the pills out at his feet. BOL.

Have you ever gone swimming in the river?
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 4:57pm PST 
wave No, Abby-I've Never Swam in a River. I've only waded in the lake last year.... I'll be 3 around the 4th. of July. Grandma said, she will teach me to swim this year......way to go All the other furs...learned to swim...eekSo, guess, I'll learn,too!snoopy

Have you ever taken food off a plate someone sat down on your height level????? (It was end table in living room...I'll do it, if I think, I won't get caught.....hamster danceapplauselaugh out loud I can be a little stinker, sometimes!!!!shrug mazy
  (Page 4 of 30: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]