Furs N Fluffs Lil Red Skool Haus

(Page 3 of 2531: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:18am PST 
Why Good Mornin, Miss Dixie! How nice you wook in yore liddle dwess. Did yore Mommy make dat fur ya? Ummmm, Miss Dixie, I knowz I haven't told ya'll all of de skool wules yet, but could ya kindly takes de bubble gum outta of de inkwell?? Yore pen may git a liddle gummy, don't ya tink, honey???wavewave
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:19am PST 
A nightmeer......................hailhailhailhailhailhail dat issss more dan a nightmeeer...... YOWSer!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Maybe wishful thinking, but who is driving da bus!!!!!! ITS BAMBI!!! NO WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Fanks fur showing us da out house missy fit. I mean missy cwissy.......!wavewave

Glad you like da apples....

Don't hurt these guys in da apples.....
BAMBI*THE- RED-NECK- GIRL*

GOOD LUCK ALEX!

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:19am PST 
NO SEATS???? hey, har....let's sit on the milk crates....here....* SHOVES ONE OVER TO HARLEY...

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:22am PST 
Ohhh Harley soo good to see you/and so good to see Bambi!? Thought that was you driving da bus!???
Hmm...... LP yelps out " ANYONE FUR AN APPLE FIGHT"!?
BOGIE

BOGIE RULES:- GOTTA LOVE THE- LADIES

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:23am PST 
*waves to his pals as he slides in the back door....* had to finish my chores at home first, teacher....sorry to be late....maybe i can stay a lil late if i missed anything...* grins and looks around the room to see who made it on time.....shockMOMO???? HOW YOU GET HERE SO FAST?last time i saw you, you were hidin unner the bed...whispering sumpin 'bout a frog bus...shrugshrugshrugshrugshrug

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:25am PST 
Well, Scuse me, Miss Bambi, aren't ya gonna say good mornin' to yore quass mates and to me? We all are berry gwad to see ya skool today! (Heaven knowz de gurl needs a bit of skoolin', Miss C Edweena tinks to herself) Miss Bambi why don't you sit in a seat, dear, and not on de floor. We will go ober de quass wules a bit waiter. wavewave
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:25am PST 
Fur da inkwell ( psst ,MDM)!!!

Fur MDM!!! wink wink!
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:26am PST 
we had to sit on the milk crates miss crissy....there were no available seats......and someone threw my backpack on the floor!!!
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:27am PST 
*giggles and puts all the bubblegum ion her pocket* ....blows a kiss to lp and slides over to give bambi room to sit...* shhh, bambam...ya better stand up and dsay good morning, miss crissy...be polite....shh

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:29am PST 
Good Mornin', Mr. Bogie, Why you wook all bright and chipper today.Welcome to our furst day of skool!
Pippey, PUT DOZE APPLES DOWN NOWWWWWW!!!!
  (Page 3 of 2531: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]