Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 9 of 19: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 9:21am PST 
Good Morning chi's, Gypsy just hang in thier, sorry you don't like all that noise, I would not like it either, give them the squint eye for me too and maybe a little growl. today is not going to be to hot, but we still have to stay in mom got a little cold, so she taken it easy. I am bugging my big brother already, I stole his cookie from his bed ha ha laugh out loud but mommy made my give it backfrown can't wait till he feels better so we could all go for walks. stay safe all of my buddies. see yacheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 10:30am PST 
Ah Gypsy that evil squint eye should sent those big noisy things packing - if not, let me know. I have a very fearsome growl - maybe that will help.
Nice and sunny here today. in the low 80's. Perfect for napping in the sunshine.
Have a great Wednesday
Katie
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 12:02pm PST 
those guys are outs infront of me house 'gain.....mom tooks me out to do my buisness...boy did me tell them whats me thinxs of all there loud noise and being by my yard!.....mommy made me quit bark'nshrug

then to makes my day worst..me heard mom tell dad she would be wev'n tomarrows 'bouts 6am...and wont be backs till sundayfrown....and me does not gets to go.....who's go'a play wif me...who's lap will me get to lay in.....cry...daddy spends day in hims garage.....WHO'S GO'A FEED ME!shock...me better store some cookies up fer this emergency!!...sniff sniff hope me gets back later

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 12:18pm PST 
Oh Gypsy - I bet your daddy will feed you - maybe even give you some quality lap time. Or let you in the garage with him blue dog Garages are fun - we go out in ours with daddy sometimes. Us girls are OK and he likes us, but the boys pee on his motorcycle tires and he doesn't like that at all cry
Ellie

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)

Barked: Sun Jun 28, '09 11:54am PST 
Hey guys!

Its my Gotcha Day tomorrow!

A whole year eek
Mommy gan't believe we've made it this far without me killin' Perdy!

I was let off the lead in the yard for the 1st time ever today. Mommy doesn't usually let me go off-lead in the yard on accounta I run to the neighbours EVERY SINGLE TIME! But today, as a treat, she let me off the extra long lead she made for me as I was being so goody good.

Well, have a good afternoon Chichi's!

Luv Ellie Xxxx
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 5:31am PST 
MY MOMMY IS BACK!!!!!!!....snoopy......my daddy did feed and spend some time wif me...buts its not like my mommy.......im sooooooooo happy!!!!!!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 12:35pm PST 
Ellie - Happy Gotcha Day party That's great that you got to be off your lead - I bet it was fun, fun, fun! We'd be in our neighbors yard too - but that darned fence is in the way!

Gypsy - so happy that your mom is home again. I bet you were so excited to see her. Mom's are the BEST!

Not much going on here. I did my best immitation of Velcro Puppy last night in bed. It was kind of hot, and every time mommy moved to try and find a cooler spot, I'd move with her and snuggle back up to her. I NEED to touch my mommy when I sleep cheer
Ellie

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 3:18pm PST 
Hi guys!

I almost got squished today. Mommy was walkin round outside holdin' me today when she tripped over a bicycle. I gotted free and ran out onto the road. I was runnin' away fron Mommy cus I thought it was a game and a car came down the road. It had to swerve and drive into the grass. The driver was yellin at my Mom and she bursted into tears. She picked me up and apologized. When she got over the shock, I gotted spanked and put in the kitchen. Mommy realized how close she was to losin' me today. . .

I think she's still kinda mad at me, but she did take me outta the kitchen after about 5 mins and hugged and kissed me.

Well, thats all my news!

Talk later, Chichi's!

Luv Ellie Xxxx
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 10:52am PST 
wave hi ~all~

me is sooooooooooo glad you are ok Ellie....your mommy wuz just so upset....buts she didnt hav to spank youred face.....buts my mommy does same thing..spank then feel badshrug...it's all in the name of wuv.

hope ever'one has a great day!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 11:57am PST 
Hi Everyone wave
Oh Ellie - I am so glad you are OK - very, very scary.
I am so spoiled - never been spanked. My mom is a yeller though shock
  (Page 9 of 19: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19