Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 6 of 19: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jun 11, '09 7:52pm PST 
Hey Katie, Daisy, how ya doing. katie I am glad your paw is better, I bet that smart, and you are a brave doggie.
Daisy yes I wear a little vest, only when on duty. sometimes it gets cold so I will wear a sweatshirt over my vest. and ya I take real good care of my mommy, she said I am her bestest friend ever. even at home where she goes I go. time to play before bed time. one last thing, please say a little prayer for my fur cusin, after his bath he was in the back laundry room and someone left the door open and he got out without his tags, his mommy and daddy are sick with worry, we will be helping look for him tommorow. take care tiki
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 11:54am PST 
Tiki, we have our paws crossed that your fur cousin was found already. How very scary. We'll remember him/her in our prayers just in case though.

Koko - I know you don't like the crate, but shoot you are a smart dog and getting over or through a gate wouldn't be a problem if you got "wind" of Lil Lady! BOL So have to agree with your mom on this one - sorry.

Nothing exciting here - mom says that's a good thing. And yep, mommy was very happy that I let her do the doctoring on my paw - no one there to help her so I just had to cooperate. shrug

Happy weekend everyone!
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 10:02am PST 
Morning wave

Katie that is what mommy says I did with Gigi confused That is why I am in the crate I just don't get what is so wrong about it shrug I just wanna have a little fun wink

Another warm day here....so we is going to relax and watch a little tv cloud 9

Hope everyone has a great day hug

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 4:10pm PST 
Afternoon chi's, no we have not found our little felep, his mommy and daddy went to the animal shelter and they had six chis but not him, his human brother is still very upset, we will keep searching, mommy said if someone found him and wants to keep him, she prays they will love him as much as we do. my day has been a quiet one went for small walk then home to bask in the sun. you all have a nice sunday love and chi kisses tikicheer
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:00pm PST 
Tiki are paws are crossed that your fur cousin is found soon safe and sound. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers hug
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 11:20am PST 
I hope if someone has your fur cousin that they are loving him and giving him as good a home as the one he had as well. We'll keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers.
Ellie

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 2:43pm PST 
Hi guys.

Mommy is very sad today, and me doesn't know how to cheer her up. Her cousin passed away. She is devestated.

Nothing exciting happening here. Hopefully something fun happens soon. I'm so bored!

Talk soon,
Luv ellie Xxxxx
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 9:16pm PST 
im sooooooooo sorry me has not been in...mommy has been real busy... I'm so happy to see everypup here....can't wait to see who wins the *check-in*
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 9:23pm PST 
Ellie tell your mommy I am so very sorry for her loss, we will be praying for your family. love to you all, tiki
Lil' Lady

Mommy's Little- Princess

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 9:23am PST 
hug Ellie your mommy and her friends family is in our thoughts and prayers hug
  (Page 6 of 19: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19