Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 10:14am PST 
Hey every fur it is Friday. boy the time goes by so fast. yes Daisy I can be such a bad girl, but it's like I am two different doggies. at home I am spoiled rotten and get into just about every thing. when I am out with mom I am a supper good doggie, I follow comands and am very quiet. not one bark come out of my cute little mouth. Mommy and my trainer did not think I was paying any attention .but I fooled them, I was. see I am a PSD in training. so I had better be good. well everyone please have a great weekend. and KoKo before I forget, tell your mommy that my whole family and church will be praying for your human brother. My mom says she wishes she could put her arms around all of you. so she sends hugs and kisses to you hughughughughug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 1:03pm PST 
Afternoonwave...i went bye-bye again wif mom today...we went to Subways...yum....then a old friend of mom & dads stopped bye.....i checked him out...then him called me a pretty girl.....so i like him!

~Crazy Daisy~ i agree wif you kitty food is great...and i too get in trouble for eating it.

hug*Chelsea*hug

chat later!wave
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 1:40pm PST 
Happy Friday! mommy took a day off work today and is home with us. We are laying on her lap dictating right now! Isn't that fun!
Has been a busy morning - Mommy made me some new collars and sent some off to other Chi's too. Then we mowed the lawn in the rain! Mommy said we had to or we'd have to bale it for hay - and we don't have any cows shock
Hope every one has a great weekend if I don't get to stop back by.

♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Fri Jun 5, '09 8:40pm PST 
Evening Chi's wave

Mommy only has one more day of work and then she is on vacation snoopy Boy do I wish it was on better terms though confused

It was another sunny day here in Vegas and boy was in nice to lay by the windows cloud 9
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 7:43am PST 
Happy Saturday!
I'm sorry your mom has to spend vacation the way she does - you do know that we'll be sending up lots of prayers on Monday for your furless Bro. hug
It's gray and cool and cloudy today. The sun should come back later. But no more thunder! That's a good thing. The weather guy said the bad weather was heading east - hope you don't get the thunder Koko.
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 10:30am PST 
wave hi every paw! kind'a gloomy out today and it's been sprinkin'...glad my moms home...or should me say glad her laps here....b.o.l. not too much else going on...chat back later.
Ellie

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 1:04pm PST 
Hi everychi!
Sorry i haven't checked in for in a while...
Gyspy, all I really did when Mommy was studying was run all over her books and chew up her pencaps! She got REEAL mad one evenin' and locked me in the kitchen with Perdy so she could "have some peace and quiet"!

Hello to everyone! Hope you guys have had a fantastic day!

Luv Ellie Xxxxxx
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 9:25am PST 
Morning chi's , Ellie don't feel to bad I chewed mommy's ink pen and got ink all over mommy, my paws and her new bed spread. I almost got crated, she cannot leave any ink pens on the table, cause I find everything. the sun is out and it is going to be a nice sunday cause we are going out to see my human cusin, he always plays with me. have a good sunday all love ya/cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 6:37am PST 
hi everyone!wave welcome to a new week....hope we got some weekend stories from some of u...my mom workedfrown so me don't have any good ones this weekend. chat wif u soon!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 11:19am PST 
Happy Monday! wave
Mommy is back at work, so we get to rest up smile having her home for three days really wears us out. I have to follow her everywhere and that takes a lot of energy.
Things got moved around last night - she says we are getting a new couch that we will all fit on. Hmmmm that should be interesting. Looks kind of funny - our toys got moved and some of the extra beds are missing - but I found them in the den. If she thinks I'm going to lay in a bed while she's on the computer instead of her lap - I have a NUTSO mommy! laugh out loud We did get to play in one of the "off limits" rooms while she was moving stuff though. That was pretty interesting - for a while. We aren't missing much
wink
  (Page 4 of 19: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19