Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Shadow-Blu

Mumma's Sweet- Chi-Boy

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 4:20pm PST 
waveEllie, WELCOME BACK SWEETNESS!!!!!

I really, really missed you and was getting soooooo worried.
"Where did she go, what is she doing?? " I asked myself. Unfortunately I'm not real good at giving myself good answers.

We've been busy too here. Chelsea got fixed today. I don't understand why momma has all these broken doggies in our family.
All I know is that if they fixed her and she was broken, why doesn't she look very good now??? shrug She's whinny and she can't get comfortable and when mommy picks her up to check on her she
tells daddy that she's concerned. I say let by-dogs, be bydogs...if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. It just makes things worse.

Hugs hug
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 6:27am PST 
Morning Everyfur!wave
a quick stop in ...mom has to leave with out mefrown...but i wanted to drop in real fast....

Hi ~Pilar~wave

~Shadow-Blu~ give Chelsea a gentle hugg & hope she feels better real soonhug
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 7:02am PST 
Hi Gypsy, lots of rain in our area.

Shadow Blue thanks for letting us know about your fixed little girl, hope she feels better.

Oh today I was out on the porch and I started barking and a minute later a dog walked real fast past my house, guess I told him. way to go

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 8:15am PST 
Good Morning every Chi!
Shadow Blu - give that Chelsea a gentle lick and a love from us. She'll be feeling better in no time. I know - I was broken and fixed and didn't even know I needing fixing! The first day after wasn't all that much fun, but after that I felt better real quick. Crossing my paws that Chelsea will be back to normal real soon.

We had thunderstorms last night and we are supposed to get them again tonight. This doesn't happen here very often. We impressed mom though - didn't let those thunder boomers scare us. We barked at the first one or two, then it was OK.

Have a great day!
Katie
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 10:09am PST 
Good Morning chi's I got fixed too, and boy the first couple of days were not fun, I sleep most of it, mommy took real good care of me. The sun came out so I see all kinds of sun beams for me to sun myself with, boy did I get in some trouble again, I found an ink pen sometime last night thought it looked good for chewing, so I didwink I not only got ink on me and on mom but on her new bed spread I was up at 5:30 a.m. getting cleaned off and I got a time out.frown but I am once again a happy girl,all clean again.cheer
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 11:05am PST 
Morning wave

Sorry we haven't been here in awhile...mommy has been letting us on quickly to say hi on groups and we just never make it here before mommy makes us get off confused She is trying to get ready for my furless brother's surgery on Monday. So things are a litte hectic over here and mommy is yelling at us a lot confused for things that I don't we are doing wrongshrug I don't think I will ever figure mommy's out confused

Gigi and her puppies are doing great way to go They sleep a lot though...is that healthy for them thinking I wanna play with them but mommy yells at me for that too silenced

Lil' Lady bit mommy the other day eek I have never done that...mommy was so mad at her...but forgave her the next day but says it really hurt and the scar is going away. Mommy thinks it was cause she is jealous of Gigi's puppies. Whenever Lady tries to get close to them Gigi attacks her and so mommy thinks that is why she bit her shock Still I would never bite my mommy silenced

Sparky we are not sure how he is doing...mommy said the ASPCA came to his mommy's house and we haven't seen any of the doggies over there since thinking So she thinks they rehomed them all .. which is best for them cause there mommy was meanconfused
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 10:19am PST 
HI wave
oh me bite my mommy once too...ONCEeek

hope everyfur has a great day...got to run...me gets to go bye-bye wif momsnoopy
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 11:35am PST 
I bit my mom hard once too - she was trying to brush out a mat in my hair - it hurt! I felt really really bad when she said ouchie and cried (I think she was exaggerating - but hard to say for sure) and I gave her kisses and was very, very sorry.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 12:29pm PST 
Morning chi's, the sun is trying to get out, we had a few drops of rain this morning, I went for a long walk anyway, mom had my rain coat just in case. Yesterday I was playing with mommy and I bit her finger just then I know it was to hard, so I jumped up and have her licks and kisses, and she was fine. we were playing with my stuffed doggies, instead of grabing the doggie, it was mommy's finger. ops:- Hope you all have a great day. love tikicheer
Crazy Daisy

Crazy little- monkey

Barked: Thu Jun 4, '09 8:00pm PST 
Hi everyfur!! I hope everyone is doing well and has sun to enjoy!!!

Mom has been busy at work lately, so we haven't been on the computer much - hopefully that'll change! It's been sunny and FUN here, we even have 4 little foster kittens right now, they are fun to play with. They are only about 5 weeks old and are SOOOOO MESSY!! They like to follow me all around the house and meow REALLY LOUD! I keep sneaking into their food an eating all of it, and then mom gets mad at me and I hide under the couch but it's always totally worth it, those kittens have the best food!

Shadow, give Chelsea a kiss from us - I had to get fixed too, it wasn't much fun but I got better fast. Mom couldn't do it herself - she made her boss do the surgery on me 'cause she was too worried to operate on me!!

Oohh Tiki, an ink pen on the bedspread? That is NAUGHTY!!! way to go!

Bark at you all soon!
  (Page 3 of 19: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19