Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:26am PST 
~Tiki~ W.T.G on winning the Top Member Check-in for May.....i hope we can get others to come and play too.

maybe we can send out some paw-mailsshrug

chat wif you soon.......wave
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:40am PST 
.......HAPPY JUNE!snoopy...........

does anyone have anything special they do or are planning in June?
Chat wif us about it....we would love to hear!smile
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:58am PST 
HI - sorry to have been so bad about checking in, but I promise to be much better.
We've had a lot of sunshine and have been working in the yard a lot to get rid of the weeds and make the flowers grow. So that means a lot of holes to dig and sun to lay in. It's been great so far - we don't usually have such nice weather so early in the year here.

Went to a play day yesterday - and there were BBQ hamburgers - one of my very favorite things - and mommy gave me some bites of hers. Even a little cheese on it! YUMMY! Today I am resting up from the weekend - having mommy home really wears me out!

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 9:38am PST 
Morning Gypsy and Katie, boy sounds like Katie had some fun. Thank you Gypsy, and I think I will paw mail some pups to let them know . well have a good day.cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 7:55am PST 
HI Katie & Tikiwave

any luck wif paw-mail to furends Tiki?
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 10:09am PST 
morningwave Gypsy I am trying to get through but this old computer won't let me pull up some of the pups pages. I got one so far it was barny. I will keep trying. well have a good day tikicheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 11:56am PST 
Happy Tuesday!
Cool new pic Gypsy!
cheer
Ellie

Catch me if ya- can!!! ;)

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 12:43pm PST 
I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!

YAAAAAAY!

So sorry for the absence over the last few wks every paw, Mommy has been reeeal busy with exams and whatnot!

Well! WTG Gypsy! You did a fantastic job on the group!!!
Hope everypaw has had a good start to the summer. There was a break in the bad weather here and the sun has been shinin' for 4 days straight. We had a pool party and BBQ! Yum!

G2G... frown

I'll check in soon!

Luv Ellie xxxxx
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 1:14pm PST 
ELLIE wave

WELCOME BACK!

how did mom do on her exams ? did she get good grades? did you help her study? oh soooooooo excited you are back! tell us what else is going on.........snoopy

Tiki and I are working to get our furends back here again....going to do some paw-mailing. Katie has come back too.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 2:10pm PST 
No chilling here in IL, been hot and stormy. Today I had the sunbeam watch and then the monthy sirens went off and I just had to bark and bark. I hate those things.

Daddy watered his garden this morning and I watched, then we went for a car ride. Later I got my teeth brushed shrugshrugshrug

Am just worn out with all this activity.

Gonna catch a quick nap and be ready for the Cubbies in a couple of hours. Lots of good snuggle time. way to goway to go
  (Page 2 of 19: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19