Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 188)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 6:08am PST 
Tiki - your mom's solution is probably the best one - pray for her. We think she needs it.
Glad your little furless cuz is better - that is so scary and hard for them when they are so young. He'll be playing with you again in no time I bet.
Hugs to all.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 11:17am PST 
Thanks Katie, my furles cuz is doing so much better, he is back in school and we will be playing together soon, he went with us to bible study yesterday, I was so surprised I got to sit with him and just listened to everyone talk. I was a very good girl. we prayed for this crazy world. and yes those harneses are a life saver . here hoping you all have a safe and wonderful day much love to all my chi pals hugs and kisses to all.kissing
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 9:00am PST 
hi Katie wave Tiki wave...

hope all is well wif everypaw and families....

mommy agrees this is a crazy world...but she lives each day with a new look...no watching the news (she cant make those aweful things that happen go away...so she doesnt fill her mind up with the hurt and all the pain)...smile alot...be thankful for what you have & let it come to you.....be positive.....we can only hope others will feel the same way....smile

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 10:55am PST 
Hey Gypsy, I and mommy could not agree with you more, mommy does not like to watch the news either. she tries to find the positive things in life. and tries not to lose hope in man-kind. just thankful that God gave her another day and that she has me in her life. now I think I will put on a sweater cuase it is now getting cold. mommy is going to make some hot chocolate (suger free) I'll take mine with whipped cream thank you. see ya later hugs and kisses.cheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 6:03am PST 
Us too! we watch the local news - mostly for the weather report! And there is generally not so much bad stuff on that show. Thinking positive is hard some days, but we do our best. Reading messages from our friends really, really helps.
kissing
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 10:06am PST 
me and mommy agree....Dogsters is a loving place we look forward to visit everyday and have fun wif the games and chats....we love this none stress environment....even with the loss of some of our furends we are all here together to help the families though the ruff time...but remind them of the wonderful memories they will always have in their heartscloud 9
ღ- Sierra- ღ

* I'MA WIDDLE- PRINCESS *

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 3:50pm PST 
cheer TIKI,KATIE & GYPSY cheer

Just stop'n in to BARK to YA'LL to WISH Ya'll a HAPPY & COMFY EVENING ! cloud 9

Hope Ya'll had a GURRRATE DAY ! rainbow

CHI~LUFF to U'all big hug
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:09am PST 
wave Sierra wave
Hope you all have a good day too cheer
  (Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 188)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19