Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 6:39am PST 
Still miss seeing your messages here Rockywayne - I know you have having a lot of fun up at the Rainbow Bridge, but I wish you didn't have to leave so soon.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 8:01am PST 
Morning, yea I miss rockywayne messages also, well the sun is trying to come out, going to go visit mommy's son and his wife, I get to get treats and jump all over thier furniture, and play hide and go seek with thier son,I love to play with him, I always find him and we roll around the carpet and I try to give him kisses all over his face. all of you have a good Sunday. xoxox0cheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 7:18am PST 
hi fruends...hope everypaw is doing good and had a great weekend..

me misses Rockywayne too ....frown

we gots to cheer ups....me knows Rockywayne would wants us to be happy.....him wuz that type of buddy....(look'n up and wav'n to him
wave)

have a great new week!

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 7:18pm PST 
Yep, Rockywayne is lookin' down and sayin' we all need to cheer up or his mom will get back on here and find out we are all little sad Chi's and that won't make her feel any better.
OK - we still have sunshine and that makes me happy!
And people still walk in front of MY house and I bark and bark at them. And they go away! cheer
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Sep 15, '09 10:53am PST 
Morning all chi's , I like to bark at every one who dares pass by my appartment. the other day I was aa bad doggie, mom was out shopping and met a friend of ours in the parking lot, she went to hug mom, but I missunderstood and thought she was hurting my mommy so I growled at her. ops. sorryshrug she forgave me and we made friends again. well a gaurd dog gotta do what a gaurd dog gotta do.snoopy
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Tue Sep 15, '09 6:39pm PST 
that's right Tiki...we gots to protects our mommy's!

...me gots in troubles too..me would nots stop bark'n at the neighbors & their company......me dont like them me don'ts or their whimenhimer whatever dog....big stupid grey bark'n in my window at me dog. ....

night furends wave

Gypsy orders a warm milk with cinnamon to go.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 6:29am PST 
Good Morning! It's Sunday and we got to sleep in, but I'm still a little tired and mom's lap is nice and warm cloud 9 so I'm sitting here while she types for me. What a life!

We are going to a play day today blue dog Mom made us some new cookies and chicken strips to bring with us to share. We are going to be happy doggies today!
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 7:18am PST 
morning ....mommy is getting her things out fer halloween....she has LOTS....me does not like sume of it.....me barks N' barks then run to my bed cause it scares me.....mommy just giggles and tells me its ok....then she gets sumething else out that runs me back to me bedeek......not too sure abouts liken this ...mom betters be holden me lots....but she says mes gots to get use to it cause she is get'n ready to set up her house/yard haunt......

does anyone else mom n' dads set up a yard haunt fer halloween?

ohgeeeee she's getting more things outeek
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 7:34am PST 
Morning wave

Mommy and daddy are really Halloweening the place up...Daddy would do the front yard if we had one.....but since we are in an apt. for the time being he does the balcony and all the windows too wink Daddy says Halloween is his favorite time of year.
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 8:38pm PST 
like they say daddy knows best! ...my mom says your daddy is sooooooo right Koko...still scary for meeek.......
  (Page 17 of 19: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19