Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 5:37pm PST 
ohhhh katie we so sorry to here the news! prayers for the family! and for you to its hard to lose friends!hug
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 7:18am PST 
Thanks everyone - and yes, Rockywayne, it's hard to lose friends - and it makes the mommy's cry cry

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 1:41pm PST 
here hoping your mommy and your friends mommy be ok soonhug!

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 6:09am PST 
Well guess what? our friend got a new puppy already. Wow - a little girl. We all hope that helps them to not be sad anymore.
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 12:45pm PST 
puppies do help bring lots of smiles....and the memories are always in are hearts...me hopes the little girl puppy helps wif the healing.

so me is back been gone cause mom has been soooooooo busy wif lots of projects...now that things are slow'n down me can get on puter more...

me misses the chat'n

be back!wave

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 1:49pm PST 
GYPSY-----------you look really good in your new dress!winkwink------------------KATIE glad your friend has a new pup! and glad you have a new little friend to! cheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 4:08pm PST 
The new puppy's name is Abbie - and I hope I get to meet her soon. I bet we'll have fun playing!

HOT here this afternoon - 97 right now! shock
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 8:37am PST 
wave hi furends me has made it backs again todaysnoopy. ..mommy gots to see a big raccoon in our garbage lasts night....me didnt gets toofrown...mommy said it would eat me ....me is so littleeek...me don't thinks me likes raccoons.
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 6:00am PST 
Gypsy - you listen to your mom! those raccoons might be cute, but they are BIG and can be really grouchy and mean. Let your mom check it out - but tell her to be careful too, OK?

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '09 1:31pm PST 
hey ya'll just wanna say hello and that tiki called me today and she wanted me to tell one and all that her mommy's puter broke and that she wont be on here for about 2wks. she sends her hello' s by way of me!wave she is really sad that she wont be here. and tiki told me that her mommy wasnt feeling well today so lets hope and pray tikis mommy feels better soon! hope one and all is keeping cool! talk to all chis later! wavewavewave
  (Page 15 of 19: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19