Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 14 of 19: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:55pm PST 
shock oh my....the Chill'n & Chat'n Room has been quite...me mommy has been work'n and then her mommy wuz in the hopsital....so much go'n on me has not been able to even sneak on puter....i sure hope things slow me misses get'n on and see'n everypaw....were are all yous? ...hope all is ok and me hears from u real soon!wave
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 10:22pm PST 
hi gypsy woo woo woo! what happened here "where did everybody go" guess they all busy! shrug well gypsy take care bark later!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 7:42am PST 
I'm here - I check and see what's goin' on every day! Really!
Not anything exciting happening at our house - guess that's why I didn't say anything - don't want to be boring big grin

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 11:53am PST 
yeah nutin here either! you know what they say "same old stuff just different day"! katie take care and bark at cha later wave
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 2:14pm PST 
It's me birfday today....me is hav'n soooooooooo much fun ...i gots to go to my furless sis and play wif my furcousins......go for rides wif mom....i gots new treats and toys, oh and a new hoody.....and me gets to get a happy meal fur suppersnoopy...me wuvs turn'n 2!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 7:24pm PST 
BYE BYEwave WE GONNA BE GONE FOR 3DAY W/OUT PUTEReekeekeekbut be back we gonna go do some remodeling at his parents house about 1hr drive! so be back sun nitecheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 6:10am PST 
Oh Dear Gypsy we missed your birthday! Darn - sounds like you have a fantastic day though. A happy meal - wow that sounds really yummy.
Pilar

Hop N Go

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 7:27am PST 
Gypsy, a happy meal, boy oh boy you are one lucky pup. way to go

Turning really hot here in IL, am going to take it easy today, first things first, a nap in the big bed. snoopy
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 6:51am PST 
We got sad news yesterday - Mickey from our play day group went to the Rainbow Bridge. He would have been 3 next month - so very unexpected and so sad. He went to the Dr. for his front teeth that had some abcesses and when they put him under, he stopped breathing and they couldn't revive him. We are going to miss Mickey a lot - please keep his family in your thoughts - they are so sad and missing him so much.
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 8:28am PST 
hug Mickey and his family are in our thought and prayers hug
  (Page 14 of 19: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19