Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 13 of 19: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 5:52pm PST 
oh katie dont worry little girl! no matter what the little girl looks like or how sweet she is nobody can replace a sweet adorable little chi like you!!!!!cheercheercheercheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 6:24pm PST 
that's right Katie don't worry 'bout that baby..sure furless people think they are cute n' cuddly.....but to me they are hairless and hard to potty train...we learn faster ,and don't slobber like um... we Chi's rule the cuteness....furless babies need lots more help....wait till you see her and she starts mak'n squeeky noises, they are fun to watch.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jul 21, '09 4:15pm PST 
Afternoon chi's, not much going on today, mom was busy cleaning the bathroom, and then working on the latch hook rug. I looked it the box that had all that yarn and was just about to grab a mouth full then I got bustedred face well she left it open what is a chi to do, but investigate.big grin take care all. cheer

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 8:42am PST 
OOOHHH a mouthful of yarn - that might be yummy - or at least a lot of fun! Too bad you got busted.

Thanks Rockywayne - mom says I am pretty cute and no baby or doggie could ever replace me! I am just a little spoiled you see, since I am the baby of the family. I think mommy is all mine - and sometimes I don't share very well. That baby lives close, but not that close, so us pups probably won't see her that much. Mom usually goes to their house for visits. We aren't all that fond of the grandsons - at least the younger ones.
confused
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 10:15am PST 
Hi all, Katie, I know I was so looking forward to eating all that yarn, now mommy keeps it high on the table. I do not like to share my mom at all, I do love mom grandsons, they are very gentle with me of couse they are adults. but the one 7 year old I like cause he holds me but does not be ruff with me. then the 5 year old I mom does not let him play with me at all. I think we chi's get a bad rap when it come to children, we like them but sometimes they can really hurt us cause we are so small. Ever since I got that kick in the head mom will not let strange kids run up to me, she picks me up and then they can pet me. well see you all later. xoxoxocheer
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Wed Jul 22, '09 1:03pm PST 
good day one and all!dancingdancingdancingdancing --------whats up tiki,gigi,koko,gypsy,shadowhappy dance
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 11:42am PST 
oh my we need to be chat'n more furends....sorry i've been bad too not drop'n in.....lately mom has been go'n alot....me gets left home frown...then she surprises me an takes mesmile...then she leaves gain with out me shrug.....me don't get to go on long trips confused...people in Danville & Chicago don't likes me?? ...how coulds peoples have no dog places and not wants me around or fer that matter any of us??? ...any-who moms home today snoopy hopes she don't goes again eek...she has a lap me wants to snuggle on and me misses.

hopes to hear froms ~~ALL~~you
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 9:57am PST 
hug Gypsy hug

I know what you mean...my mommy has been gone alot lately here too. I do not like it when she is gone cry I think mommy's need to okay it with us before they go anywhere wink We should have a say in it thinking
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 4:04pm PST 
HI wave
It's OK for mommy to go to work, but nothing else! DO NOT disrupt the schedule. big grin
It met the baby girl yesterday. And I sat with mommy while she held her. I was very good - gave her a little sniff and then I wanted down. Pretty boring - she doesn't do anything! The little boys are fine usually - but yesterday I was tired from my play day friends coming over, and I just hung out in my bed with Molly. Sparky played fetch with them though and even Tucker got to where he stopped barking shh It just takes him a while to decide it's OK they are in our/his house. They are all very good with us - very careful - so mommy watches them close but NO Running in our house - we hate that and then they don't look where they are going. So far no one has every gotten hurt - the kids or us.
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 6:57pm PST 
Good evening chi's thought I would drop in for a while, just to see how all my friends are doing, you all seem to be very busy, I guess I live a quiet life, don't get that much visit from the grand baby's I miss playing with them. But I love the quiet just with mom and me. our walks we meet alot of people who want to ask about me, they ask if I am a chihuahua? no I am a great dane
laugh out loud but we tell them yes, maybe cause my ears are not standing up, some days they do, today while we were walking my ears were up until we got home. I don't know whyshrug well gotta go talk to ya latercheer
  (Page 13 of 19: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19