Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
IN LOVING- MEMORY- "ROCKYWAYNE"-

momma's boy is- now momma's- angel boy!

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 1:11pm PST 
my mommy is special to. i dont share her not even with daddy. i will get on her and bark at my daddy. dog he just looks at me and says " you got him so spoiled". but thats ok just as long as my mommy loves me!happy dance
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 7:48am PST 
RockyWayne - I can tell your mommy loves you lots!

hug

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 1:30pm PST 
yes she does somtimes more than daddy!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 7:44am PST 
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud oh we understand that laugh out loud laugh out loud
mommy says it's because we are more loveable than daddy's a LOT of the time applause

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 10:32am PST 
mommy also says we listen better and we mind better to laugh out loud
♬ Koko- ♬

I Rule The- House

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 11:19am PST 
big laugh Rockywayne big laugh Mommy says the same thing about our daddy shh don't tell daddy shh
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 2:42pm PST 
wave furends...been hard to get on latelyfrown.....but it's been crazy round here wif moms hurt hand and doctor appointments. But me wanted to stop in cause me misses everypaw...talk to u latersmile
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '09 7:40am PST 
We miss you too Gypsy!
How is your mom's hand doing? getting better I hope.
It's FRIDAY! blue dogsnoopyblue dogsnoopy
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '09 7:53am PST 
wave Katie!

moms do'n better...kinda go'n crazy cause shes not to use her hand til she sees the bone doctor...which is hard shes right handed....but some extra kisses help.

the weekend is here 'gain..mom is go'n to a air show even wif her bad hand...she does NOT want to miss the THUNDERBIRDS..(are those BIG birds....thinking ) guess they have not been to this air show fer 10yrs...she loved them last time she saw um....mommy wuvs air shows...

chat wif u all laterwave

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '09 6:32pm PST 
wave HI EVERYBODY! HEY MY MOMMY LIKES AIRSHOWS TO SHE SAW THE TBS ONCE IN WACO TX. THEY ARE GREAT! AND YES THEY LOOK LIKE BIG BIRDS IN THE SKY. GONNA GO I JUST HEARD MOMMY TELL DADDY THAT SUPPER IS READY.[ YALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS snoopysnoopy FOOD snoopysnoopy
  (Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19