Chill'n & Chat 'n Room

(Page 10 of 19: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '09 6:04am PST 
HAPPY 1ST DAY OF JULY! wave
hope everpaw has a great first day of this new month!...gots to go mom has to leave GAIN...but me will be back on later!

hugs & lickshug
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '09 12:48pm PST 
Happy July 1st!
The year is half way over - can you believe it?
Nice sunny summer day here - summer finally arrived I think!
Have a great day every one!
Hugs
Katie
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '09 10:30am PST 
Hi everypawwave

moms get'n ready fer tomarrow.....not too sure 'bout these firework thingys.....me can't remember them ...so me dont know if me likes them or nots....but me might not, sounds like they might be scary loud...all me knows is that my mommy wuvs them...so me will try to wuv them too....

have a safe and fabulous 4th!

tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 9:25am PST 
Happy Fourth of July, sorry we have not been able to talk to all our friends but mommy has been real ill, I have been staying with my human cusin and his family, taco has been staying with mommy's good friend who just loves him and is spoiling him. we will try to say hi as soon as mommy is better, love to all. I know mommy is worried about the noise that is going to happen tonight, that is one of the reasons I came home today, cause my human cusin is going to go out with his family tonight and watch the fire works, and they don't want me to be alone. and I think mommy needs me I have been away to long , so happy to be home with my mom in our own bed. love to all stay safe. xoxoxcheer
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '09 2:28pm PST 
hi Tikiwave...me sure is happy ur home with mom....me bets u did miss her a bunch...hope she is feeling better...give her a extra hug & lick from me....

i wish everypaw a great 4th and find a good lap, blanket or safe place to be when fireworks go off.....mommy says she will hold me tight and keep me safe....i'm kinda scaredeek
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 3:08pm PST 
Thank goodness that loud stuff is over - at least we hope no one has any leftovers! From the way it sounded last night and how long they lasted, we really hope that they used them all up. I did OK - and so did Molly and Sparky did pretty good and Tucker, well Dad helped Tucker through it. Mom is just happy that she didn't have to go to work today!
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 3:39pm PST 
hi everypaw..my mommy got hit by a car last night...it hurt her hand real bad....boy is someone in BIG trouble....they drove off and didn't stop....mom was on security watch and they just wanted to
get away...so me is given her lots of extra kisses...bad person to hurt my mommyfrown

hope everypaw had a good and safe 4th!..me is glad the noise is over!
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 11:52am PST 
OH Gypsy - we are so sorry that your mom got hurt - is her hand going to be OK? Please give her a lick from each of us OK?

I went to see my Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday - mommy thought that I would like to play with their toy poodle, Beau. He's just my size and I got to go with mommy and daddy all alone too. But when I got there and met Beau, I wasn't nice at all. I wouldn't play with him and I just growled and snapped at him everytime he got even a little close to me. Mommy is really puzzled - generally I play very nicely at our Chi playdays - and I usually really like the boy dogs (especially if they aren't fixed and Beau isn't fixed) but not this time. Do you think it's cause he's not a Chi? Or do you think I was just being a total mommy's girl and didn't want to be bothered? I can be a really mommy's girl sometimes. I like to think that she is ONLY MY mommy and sometimes I don't like to share her.

Well, that's it - have a great Monday everyone!
tiki

I was born to be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 8:11am PST 
Morning, Gypsy so sorry about your mommy hope she will be alright .
Katie, I get the same way I am a mommy's girl all the time I do not like to share. mom has not been able to take me to any doggie socials or even for our walks, but she does have a friend come and take me out just about every day, so I can get my walks in you know, got to watch my girlish figure ha ha.cheer love you all.cheer
Katie

Hold me please!

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 8:50am PST 
Thanks Tiki, Glad I'm not the only one that selfish with mom. I share her pretty good with Molly. And most of the time with Tucker and Sparky too. Maybe cause they're my fursiblings and we have to get along! BOL
  (Page 10 of 19: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19