New products or maybe not so familar....

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Lurch

I know I can, I- know I can!

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 1:38pm PST 
Hey, being a gimp, I'm gonna fall over all the time anyway - might as well fly! At least you get the fun of the flight before the unfortunate landing!

My front legs are sure strong, though. I get up to the top of that ramp, dig my claws into the comforter and PULLLLLL until I'm all the way up! Ungainly, but effective. wink That's my general style.
Casey

I'm all over the- place...

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 3:56pm PST 
Sound like how I am getting my puppy rumpus up on the bed these days...it won't be long....big laughbig laughbig laugh
Fitzcairn

Where's the- Ball?! Throw- the ball!!!

Barked: Sat Mar 6, '10 4:51am PST 
hamster danceMa got us some seriously crunchy treats, Liver Biscotti made by Premier (liverbiscotti.com/premier.com). We love them, but she fears for our teeth, these little treats are solid! We might end up with them soaked in our food as top dressing, they're so hard.

They're alittle smaller than a cube of sugar. Ma got them as a change from Charlie Bears, 'cause we always get a treat when we get called in from the backyard. We gotta be bribed sometimes.laugh out loud

The ingredients of the wheat/egg-free variety is: beef liver, oat and barley flour, water, carrots, applesauce, parsley, canola oil, baking powder (potato starch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium pyrophosphate).

Fitzcairn

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 10:12am PST 
shockForgot to to say that these might make a good training treat for a dog bigger than me, just the right small size and can be crunched quickly by a large dog.
hamster dance
Fitzcairn

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 6:12am PST 
We got these recently and they taste good, but...
thinkingFor you guys out there the same size or smaller than me, maybe this product ain't for you.

For about a week, Ma gave us one a day and they seem to give us real soft poopies. She thinks this might be too much caffine for a small dog.

"Savvy Snax® Chewy Dental Nibs
Triple-action dental support

When in the mouth, Chlorophyll & Anise support fresh breath and taste great
When chewed, Green Tea supports tatar reduction
Chlorophyll – to support fresh breath
When swallowed, FOS (fructooligosaccharides) supports digestion
Savvy Snax Chewy Dental Nibs contain no wheat, soy, sugars, animal fats or artificial preservatives. Plus, they are corn-free and dairy-free.

Dogs love 'em! Savvy Snax scored 4.8 out of 5.0 in taste tests

Suggested Daily Use:
We recommend one nib per day for a 30-pound dog, but you can reward your pet with as many as you like.

Lip-Smacking Licorice Flavor

Chewable Nib Format:
4 oz. bag - 28 nibs/bag

Guaranteed Analysis per nib:
Anise 80mg
Green Tea 60mg
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 40mg
Chlorophyll 15mg

Ingredients: (in alphabetical order) Carrot powder, citric acid, glucono delta lactone, glycerin, potato starch, rapeseed oil, rice flour, rice lecithin, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, spirulina, tocopherols, zeolite"
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Fri Mar 26, '10 7:19am PST 
Anyfur try Zuke's Very Berryz? They are delish!
Mom got us some last time she dog-shopped. They're about an inch and a half long and can be broken in half to make little training treats.

Very Berryz
Ingredients:
Organic Ground Oats*, Organic Ground Barley*, Blueberries, Cranberries, Potatoes, Oat Fiber, Organic Blackstrap Molasses*, Oil Blend (sunflower, olive and canola), Beets, Raspberries, Cherries, Blackberries, Natural Vegetable Flavors.

Guaranteed Analysis – Very Berryz
Protein not less than 10%
Fat not less than 11%
Fiber not more than 5.5%
Moisture not more than 10%
Calories Approximately 9 per piece
Tessa

You may- approach.

Barked: Sun Jun 13, '10 8:18am PST 
Mom likes hemp oil over flaxseed oil, so she wanted to give NuHemp products a try. (The people-grade oil is really good on salads!)
She got us 2-Chomp Munchies, little dog biscuits, they are great, real nice crunch!
Next to try was Fetch'erz Ballz...NOT! They are way to big and hard for us smaller dogs to enjoy. We can eat them but it takes work!
laugh out loud Even big-foot Abby is not too sure about them!

Actual Treats:
(2.5cm/1" diameter)

QUOTE:
Fetch'erz Ballz
Formulated with hemp, flax and ancient grains for superior nutrition and digestibily. Promotes a healthy & active lifestyle for animal companions. The ancient grains - Spelt, millet and kamut - support improved digestion and provide a rich protein source to keep our four-legged friends on the go!

Formulated For:
Dogs

Ingredients:
Fruit & Veggie Medley
Barley Flour, Sweet Potato Flour, Spinach Flour, Dehydrated Carrots, Whole Flax Seed, Hemp Meal, Cranberries, Blueberries, Rosemary, Spelt Flour, Kamut Flour, Millet Flour, Water

Chicken Stew
Barley Flour, Chicken, Hemp Meal, Chopped Garlic, Whole Flax Seed, Rosemary, Spelt Flour, Kamut Flour, Millet Flour, Water

Fish & Chips
Barley Flour, Sweet Potato Flour, Salmon, Chopped Garlic, Whole Flax Seed, Hemp Meal, Rosemary, Spelt Flour, Kamut Flour, Millet Flour, Water

Sweet Peanut Butter Crunch
Barley Flour, Peanut Butter, Hemp Meal, Whole Flax Seed, Rosemary, Spelt Flour, Kamut Flour, Millet Flour, Honey, Cinnamon, Water

Features

•A delicious natural treat made with holsitic ingredients
•Made with hemp meal, a readily-digestible, gluten-free vegetable protein
•No chemicals, salt, colour or artificial preservatives added
•High in soluble fibre
•Corn, salt & soy free
•Supports digestion and nutrient utilization
•Animal cruelty free
Fitzcairn

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 7:56am PST 
Well, Ma got one of these Kong Zoom Groom thingys for Abby:

"Kong Zoom Groom - The best grooming brush in the universe - WE GUARANTEE IT! Removes loose hair like a magnet, stimulates capillaries and natural oil production for healthy skin and coats."

It does NOT remove Abby's hair like a magnet. She has a real slick coat, dirt just falls off it, the dogtor says field dogs should be that way.
Maybe other types of coat hair will stick to the Zoom Groom better.

But it is really good for loosening hair if you rub the dog firmly using a circular motion, like using a curry comb on a horse if you've done that before. Abby just loves this!

Ma does not use it on us 'cause Cairns are not big shedders.
Fitzcairn

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 6:03am PST 
doghamster danceMa got us a new treat!

Pro-Treat (Gimborn) Real Peanut Butter & Molasses All Natural Dog Biscuits, try saying that fast five times! laugh out loud

We love 'em and they're little, like 5/8th inch across button.
If they're little, Ma has a tendency to give us more! applauselaugh out loud

Quoting:
Pro-Treat Real Peanut Butter & Molasses Dog Biscuits combine the goodness of peanut butter and molasses with blueberries, cranberries and flaxseed to provide a healthy biscuit that your dog is certain to love. Pro-Treat All Natural Dog Biscuits contains only the freshest ingredients with nothing artificial ever added. Wheat free formula is great for dogs with skin allergies. Added flaxseed is great to help support healthy skin and coat. You can be confident that you are giving your pet the healthiest, most flavorful biscuit on Earth. Made in USA with only top quality ingredients.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Protein (Min.) 11.0%
Fat (Min.) 8.0%
Fiber (Max.) 6.5%
Moisture (Max.) 10.0%

Ingredients:
Ground Barley, Ground Oats, Potato Flour, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols), Peanut Meal, Molasses, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed.
Fitzcairn

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 5:57am PST 
For us to gnaw on and clean our teeth? Not!
We got the medium size, 'cause Ma always gets a size larger chew for us, we're power chewers. We ate them in chunks in under 60 seconds! A bigger size would be too many calories for a non-meal. We'll stick to rawhides!

Well, this was a new product for us, Ma thought she'd give it a try:

Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chews
Nutri Dent is a favorite of dog’s everywhere! With an irresistible bake-in flavor from age-old Nylabone recipes, this patent-pending chew is nutrient rich, made with all natural ingredients, like chlorophyll, parsley and soy flour and is fortified with 25 vitamins, minerals and omega fatty acids.
Scientifically designed and veterinarian recommended, the exclusive 360 degree “all around” brush design is unique. From the very first chew, Nutri Dent uses your dog’s natural chewing action to help clean and whiten teeth…and freshen breath.

The Quest Multi-Care Dental System brings together cleaning, flossing & breath freshening in three separate chews for a complete dental care experience. Try each chew separately, or all three in the Quest Dental Care Kit.

Wheat starch, glycerin, cellulose, lecithin, natural flavor, chlorophyll, parsley, soy flour.
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein (min.) 2%, crude fat (min.) 0.5%, crude fiber (max.) 8%, moisture (max.) 15%, omega 3 fatty acid 0.02%.
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3