Just to Chat

(Page 8 of 33: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 3:21pm PST 
Yes, Lucy, that is a very goo idea. Let them know that kids are not welcome. We need to set limits with those humans!
Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 8:32am PST 
That is correct, Chadwick! I had a lovely morning. Father slept in as he was off from work, so I found a nice, warm nook behind his legs to nap in. It was lovely.
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 9:28am PST 
Lucy, you're so lucky that your dad's off today. I like to snuggle with my pops whenever I can, too. big grin

Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '08 8:36am PST 
Now he is on midnight shift, so I get to sleep with him all day. Then Mother comes home and I get my dinner and then lay on her. I like this shift change.
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 1:27pm PST 
Those opposing shifts really benefit us lap-sitters, huh?
Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 5:40pm PST 
Yes. I don't think Father likes them too much, but I do enjoy a good nap with him!
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 5:25pm PST 
Mom cleaned house today and I got a few walks in. I love this fall weather!
Shula

Play! Run! Jump!- Herd! Chase!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 11:22am PST 
Ooo, did you get to step on some crunchy leaves??? wave
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 7:47pm PST 
That's one thing I miss here in Texas: autumn! Halloween won't feel like Halloween because it'll be hot. And the leaves don't change color, either. Oh well, at least I can still scare my parents on Oct. 31st, no matter how the weather is. shh
Gentleman- Jack

I'm a Southern- Gentleman

Barked: Sat Oct 4, '08 2:02am PST 
shock Well, fall is here in Tennessee. The leaves are starting to change and Halloween is on the way.....last night we were "rolled" - a high-school tradition in these parts. The goblins were busy putting toilet paper streamers in the trees and plastic wrapping the cars. MOLshock
  (Page 8 of 33: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]