Just to Chat

(Page 6 of 33: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 7:31am PST 
It doees feel nice and cool on the fur...I will have to mention that...wink
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 9:41am PST 
Hi everyone! wave In addition to floors, I also like rubbing my head against cardboard boxes. They're so versatile, MOL.
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '08 8:30pm PST 
I like to rub my nose on mommy's book she is reading. She tells me "Chadwick use a kleenex!" - I have no idea what she means.

Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 7:04am PST 
I do that, too, Chadwick. And then usually try to crawl between her and the book. She looks at my and says "Excuse you, I'm trying to read." Well, I think she should be petting me. kitty
Pumpkin Puss-

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 8:18am PST 
Lucy, you are so right. Our pawrents should be focused on giving us the cuddles and loving that we need. smile
Lucy

Pretty Girl

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:09am PST 
Yes. I have found that Father doesn't enjoy it when I rub myself on his computer screen. I always require a comfortable lap to lay on, and I do believe I take precedence over the laptop!
CHADWICK

BORN TO BE- ORANGE.

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 10:33pm PST 
We cats need a better union! We have demands here!
Pumpkin Puss-

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 11:40am PST 
Totally, we should form a union! Meow! But I don't know what to call it... Anyone have an idea?
Muffin

Chubby Jungle- Kitty

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 9:57am PST 
Hmmm....thinking Cats For On-Demand Attention? laugh out loud
Pumpkin Puss-

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '08 10:11am PST 
... or CODA, for short? I like it. dancing

Well, it's getting sunny here again. We had showers yesterday, and though there's still a flood warning for some of the surrounding counties, our lawn is looking much nicer right now. smile

To our fellow Catholic pets in Florida, hope you guys stay safe!
  (Page 6 of 33: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]